Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56

Thread: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

v1.3 and get damaged saved data

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Quote Originally Posted by dayen View Post
    v1.3 and get damaged saved data
    Where are you trying to copy the save game file of Assassin's Creed Revelations in your pc? There are normally 3 locations and depending on the installation of the game, you have to copy in each 3 locations seperately and check if that works for you or not. For finding out the locations read this topic from the start.

hey, i have downloaded your save, but it is showing as Damaged

so uh, i have followed this guy's instructions but still getting the error. I'm using version so the username related to my account is Skydrow, seems like that for this to work i should use the SAME username of the gamesave owner.

please someone help.

Quote Originally Posted by XcaninoX View Post
    hey, i have downloaded your save, but it is showing as Damaged

so uh, i have followed this guy's instructions but still getting the error. I'm using Skidrow version so the username related to my account is Skydrow, seems like that for this to work i should use the SAME username of the gamesave owner.

please someone help.
    It doesnt matters whether you use the same username to login and then play the game or not, what you can do is copy the save game files in different locations described below and see if that works or not:

Just copy into :
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
    or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
    or
    C:/Users/*username*/AppData/Local/Ubisoft Gamer Launcher/savegame_storage/*user ID*/40

does doing that helped you Romsy?

cuz i already figured out the location of my gamesave

C:/Users/*username*/AppData/Local/Ubisoft Gamer Launcher/savegame_storage/*user ID*/40

i just posted the screenshot, if the game recognizes it even as DAMAGED means that the game is reading it, changing it's location won't work, actually it will make the stop recognizing it.

once again i say, the username does matter, it's like Steam when you try to use an savegame from an other account it won't let you

im still trying cuz i really dont wanna play 25 hours again just to finish the game..

Quote Originally Posted by twingley View Post
    no error messages, just "the game has stoped working" .
    i5 2500k
    msi n560gtx ti twinfrozr II
    asrock p 67 extreme 6
    i managed to run it..with "run as administrator"

i'm having the same problem and i have tried to reinstall the game and put the save game in the 40 folder but still it wont work

Quote Originally Posted by danielolsen View Post
    i'm having the same problem and i have tried to reinstall the game and put the save game in the 40 folder but still it wont work
    If you want to make the game read old save games then just follow the below steps:
    1. Go to game installation folder Ex. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40" and copy all files ;
    2. Go to "C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\c2tpZHJvdw==\40" and paste the files there.

Hi. My savefile uses the sav not the save extension. Or something like that... the game dont recognize the saves that are uploaded..

Quote Originally Posted by andrei24 View Post
    Hi. My savefile uses the sav not the save extension. Or something like that... the game dont recognize the saves that are uploaded..
    Everywhere I can find only the save file in the .save extension and cannot find any .sav extension save file for Assassin's Creed Revelations. It will be better if you use the original version of the game that supports the .save file extension.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56