Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Quote Originally Posted by ritesh singh View Post
    I was also facing similar problems related to "damaged save file" and I followed a workaround from some website which is explained below:

Reinstall the game and try to first run the game once and go to the Story section; it should all be empty.
    After that tab out and go to the current save game location ( C:\users\appdata\etcetcetcec….\40)
    From the old save game file (location is “\orbit\40″), only copy the 2.save 2.save.metadate files ; leave the 1.save, 1.save.metadata as they are in the current save game location.

That resolved the issue for me and can now continue playing my old save game and even with all this different save game file sequences.

ok! I'll try that tomorrow, I live in the netherlands and It's 00.38 at the moment haha, I''ll let you know if it worked!

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Working good for me too, no problems so far. Im using your 5 sequence save game, you miss a lot of side missions I guess Im going to replay it again .

Quote Originally Posted by vermer View Post
    i dont see sequence 2
    Yes, even i cant see the sequence 2 of Assassin's Creed Revelations. Guess the uploader forgot to upload it in attachment. However, sequence 2 of Assassin's Creed Revelations is very easy and as it is starting memory of the game, I guess it is not much of a trouble completing it.

download 100% story completed save game file of Assassins Creed Revelations

For people who are having save game problem, try to copy the save game files in any of the below path and surely it will work:

Just copy into :
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
    or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
    or
    C:/Users/*username*/AppData/Local/Ubisoft Gamer Launcher/savegame_storage/*user ID*/40

And also download the 100% story completed save game file of Assassins Creed Revelations from below attachment

this save system is driving me insane... my own saves won't even work ever since the patch, I've reinstalled the game multiple times, even deleting registry entry's. put saves in all three of the above mentioned folder's. I've tried the saves posted here and my own saves still coming up as "damaged save game"

I guess no point complaining how the saves don't work (they just won't in my case), better to start a second playthrough to see that ending again.

Well. I'll answer to any questions you guys make.
    To locate a savegame go to
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations
    Hope it works.
    Thanks
    -DrMonMob

Quote Originally Posted by swipjer View Post
    its not 100% sync its 52% sync
    The uploader has already mentioned that this is a complete 100% storyline completed game but synchronization is yet to be done. Also for those who are having problems after patching the game or after installing the update, if your saves have disapeared follow the below method:

After the update you will have to move your saves:

From X: \ Assassins Creed Revelations \ orbit \ 40

To C: \ Users \ USER \ AppData \ Local \ Ubisoft Game Launcher \ savegame_storage \ c2tpZHJvdw == \ 40

Also, the save file says "corrupt" if the username doesn´t match with the internal-savefile username.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
    The uploader has already mentioned that this is a complete 100% storyline completed game but synchronization is yet to be done. Also for those who are having problems after patching the game or after installing the update, if your saves have disapeared follow the below method:

After the update you will have to move your saves:

From X: \ Assassins Creed Revelations \ orbit \ 40

To C: \ Users \ USER \ AppData \ Local \ Ubisoft Game Launcher \ savegame_storage \ c2tpZHJvdw == \ 40

Also, the save file says "corrupt" if the username doesn´t match with the internal-savefile username.
    So how do we fix the username issue?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnagger View Post
    So how do we fix the username issue?
    The username that you used to login to ubisoft launcher, you have to use that username and give any password and this way you can use the old save game files for Assassin's Creed Revelations and play from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
    The username that you used to login to ubisoft launcher, you have to use that username and give any password and this way you can use the old save game files for Assassin's Creed Revelations and play from it.

So that means we all have to log in using the username and password of the guy who posted these save files?

100% Sync save game. Assassins Creed Revelations

Here i have a 100% Sync. Assassins Creed Revelations!
    It has everything except the Guild Missions, Treasure Chests, Sercret Locations and Animus Fragments.

Here you go: download it from attachment

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

The save data of my pc don't work anymore and i have to use your save, but the missions haven't the sincrony at 100% . And you haven't complete all the initiate assassins missions

Re: 100% Sync save game. Assassins Creed Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by swipjer View Post
    Here i have a 100% Sync. Assassins Creed Revelations!
    It has everything except the Guild Missions, Treasure Chests, Sercret Locations and Animus Fragments.

Here you go: download it from attachment
    Thanks alot for the 100% save game sync file of Assassins Creed Revelations game. By the way, after doing such 100% sync do we get any extra gameplay or cutscenes or unlocked videos? I am really hoping a dlc to be released in the end where desmonds says that he knows what to do, it would be fun.

Re: download 100% story completed save game file of Assassins Creed Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsh View Post
    For people who are having save game problem, try to copy the save game files in any of the below path and surely it will work:

Just copy into :
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
    or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
    or
    C:/Users/*username*/AppData/Local/Ubisoft Gamer Launcher/savegame_storage/*user ID*/40

And also download the 100% story completed save game file of Assassins Creed Revelations from below attachment
    What I have to do if nothing of that options not working?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast