Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Hello all,

I have just completed the storyline of Assassin's Creed Revelations game for pc and wanted to share its save file. I have made different save game files for each sequence of the game. Incase if anyone wants to play Assassins Creed Revealations from sequence 5 then they can directly copy paste it from here. You can also download the complete storyline save game. Also, most the side missions are not completed, so it is still remaining to be played in the game. Anyhow, download the Assassin's Creed Revelations save game file from below attachments. Enjoy

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Thx for sharing. Got only one problem: don't know where to put the saved games, I can't seem to find a Saved Game folder or something similar.

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

The save game location of Assassin's Creed Revelations for pc will be in C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\XXXXXXX=\40. Just copy and paste the save game files and play on whichever sequence you want to play. Enjoy

save system of assasin revelation is really ugl:y and strange !
    i have lost my savegame after uninstall/reinstall the gameand other save not work

I've downloaded sequence 4 and put it in D:/Assassin Creed Revelation/orbit/40 but the game doesn't recognize the saved games.What am I doing wrong?

So I switched my save game (backed up first) and put the one for sequence 9, to see the end again, but it says "Damaged save game" so no dice..........

People who are getting save game damaged error is might be because they have updated their game to patch version 1.01 something. And i have played this game without the patch, so it might be possible that it wont work untill you remove the new patch if it is installed. Simply, reinstall the game and dont install the new patch for Assassin's Creed Revelations and then try to copy and paste the save game file in the game's location and voila. When you will start the game, you can see that a profile named "Gamer" will be available, just click on it and start playing with the sequences you have overwrited. Hope that helps.

it works just fine with new patch, i just try it. i have problem with sequence 7 memory 3, when i kill 4 guards game just crash :/ . can someone send me save game of seq7 memo 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by twingley View Post
    it works just fine with new patch, i just try it. i have problem with sequence 7 memory 3, when i kill 4 guards game just crash :/ . can someone send me save game of seq7 memo 4 ?
    Memory wise save game file for Assassin's Creed Revelations will be a very big list, so what you can do is play the game on sequence 8. By the way do you get any error messages when the game crashes? Go to the event manager and see if any event id is generated. What is your computer specs anyways? Have you tried playing the game with low or medium settings to avoid the crashes?

For people who are getting error can please upload a pic here so that I can verify what exactly is the problem with the save game files, because it is working for me and most of the users here, do you all get error in gameplay or while extracting the zip files? Seperately extract each files and overwrite and play the game, dont extract all save game files at same time and overwrite it.

Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

I did what you said, but this is what happens.

"I start up the game as normal, everything's fine, Then, when I want to start the story mode, and I have to select my profile, The profile's name has been changed to "Damaged Savefile " and I get an option to delete it.

To check if it's the patch, I just tried it on both game versions, the patched and unpatched, and both say the same thing, damaged save file

TheSnagger,

Have you first tried to remove the save file from the save game location and then tried to copy any of the save game sequences of Assassin's Creed Revelations in the same location, dont try to overwrite this time. Can you then see profile called "Gamer" in story mode? I did the same and it is working for me. Also before updating the game :-

Go to “\orbit\40″ and copy all files.
    Then go to “:\Users\\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\\40″ and paste the files you copied before.

I just tried it, INstead of the "Gamer" profile, I see a "Damaged Save File" profile.
    Which I can't play

Quote Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
    Memory wise save game file for Assassin's Creed Revelations will be a very big list, so what you can do is play the game on sequence 8. By the way do you get any error messages when the game crashes? Go to the event manager and see if any event id is generated. What is your computer specs anyways? Have you tried playing the game with low or medium settings to avoid the crashes?
    no error messages, just "the game has stoped working" .
    i5 2500k
    msi n560gtx ti twinfrozr II
    asrock p 67 extreme 6

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnagger View Post
    I just tried it, INstead of the "Gamer" profile, I see a "Damaged Save File" profile.
    Which I can't play
    I was also facing similar problems related to "damaged save file" and I followed a workaround from some website which is explained below:

Reinstall the game and try to first run the game once and go to the Story section; it should all be empty.
    After that tab out and go to the current save game location ( C:\users\appdata\etcetcetcec….\40)
    From the old save game file (location is “\orbit\40″), only copy the 2.save 2.save.metadate files ; leave the 1.save, 1.save.metadata as they are in the current save game location.

That resolved the issue for me and can now continue playing my old save game and even with all this different save game file sequences.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast