Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Thread: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

deen-paula Guest

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Welcome to our Assassin´s Creed: Revelations cheat page. Here you’ll find Assassin´s Creed: Revelations PC cheat codes, trainers, wallpapers, savegames, walkthroughs, and achievements. If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources. Go ahead and look into the Assassin´s Creed: Revelations PC Cheats and other hints that are posted.

Jump into our message board to find more help and learn from others. You simply have to sign in or sign up to join in on the conversation. Additionally, we invite you to turn in any Assassin´s Creed: Revelations Cheats PC codes or hints you find. We're adding new cheats and codes all the time, so check back often if the cheats you're looking for aren't listed. You don’t want to miss out on these Assassin´s Creed: Revelations Cheats, Trainers and more.

bargle Guest

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Dinsh your saves works fine on mine(I have not patched).

dear friends i am having problem i have put that files but i cant see profile in game, what to do

Quote Originally Posted by chimi View Post
    dear friends i am having problem i have put that files but i cant see profile in game, what to do
    Where exactly have you copied and pasted the save game file of Assassin's Creed Revelations in your pc, can you please specify in details? Also which operating system have you installed in your pc? For most of the users this save file is working fine, you might have done something wrong, read this topic again from the start and you will get your solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by bure View Post
    Thx for sharing. Got only one problem: don't know where to put the saved games, I can't seem to find a Saved Game folder or something similar.
    Here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40

Bought this game a week back, progressed to level 6 !!! Now my save game doesn't work... Auto updated game to the latest patch.
    I have tried save game from here, cheathappens but still says as damaged save game

Can anyone help ! Dont want to start from the beginning

Serious to god !!! Never paying for another game again.

Quote Originally Posted by tharun_vt View Post
    Bought this game a week back, progressed to level 6 !!! Now my save game doesn't work... Auto updated game to the latest patch.
    I have tried save game from here, cheathappens but still says as damaged save game

Can anyone help ! Dont want to start from the beginning

Serious to god !!! Never paying for another game again.
    Isnt the save game files stored on the Ubi server? Anyways, can you try to reinstall the game and play it offline so that it doesnt connect to the ubi server and auto update the patch, in this case you will be able to copy and paste and use the save game file of Assassin's Creed Revelations from here without any problems.

Assassins Creed Revelations V 1.2.2.0 (SKIDROW) save 99%
    windows 7 save location :
    C:\Users\**ur name**\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\ZG9sZmluOTg=\40

Where is the sequence 2?

Thanks for sequence 3, you saved me about 10 hours of playtime after that stupid update nullified my saves.

dewitt-joyce Guest

Alter game files at your own risk and always make backups. This method is pretty complex, too, so not for beginners. Get some money (between 1,000 and 9,000). Write down your money value and EXIT to the game's Main Menu. Make sure to save your game. Now exit to the dashboard, and extract ACREVELATIONSSAVEGAME1A to your PC (using HDD cable or USB Flash Drive). Using a hex editor open your savegame and search for your money value in hexadecimal, but inverted:

If your money value is 1234, then i...

Quote Originally Posted by darth771 View Post
    Where is the sequence 2?
    Looking for this two.

xiaotuanzi Guest

Can someone send me save game of seq7 memo 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by twingley View Post
    it works just fine with new patch, i just try it. i have problem with sequence 7 memory 3, when i kill 4 guards game just crash :/ . can someone send me save game of seq7 memo 4 ?
    I was having the save EXACTLY problem!

Try this :

- choose to load the game, and press ESC several times. So, when the game loads, it will be paused, with no crashes.
    - in the pause options, choose to restart the memory.
    - after killing the 4 archer guards, kill the main target, without killing more guards

It have solved here

Thanks very much for posting this OP, saved me LOADS of time.. MY savefile didn't save and I had to restart from the beginning until I saw this!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast