Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Ninad.thorat95 Guest

smile Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

thanks for saved files dude.
    my saved game was lost due to sudden power cut.

knox-johnny Guest

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is a video game in the Assassin's Creed franchise developed and published by Ubisoft Montreal. The game was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 15, 2011. For Microsoft Windows, the game was delayed until December 2, 2011.[3] Throughout the course of the game, the three protagonists from the previous games are featured: Ezio, Altair, and Desmond. It has been announced that it is the last game to feature Ezio Auditore da Firenze and the final game to be set in the Renaissance era.

Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

memory sequence 4 save doesn't work i hav pasted it in C:\Users\Radi\AppData\Local\Ubisoft can anyone help

Quote Originally Posted by aks398 View Post
    memory sequence 4 save doesn't work i hav pasted it in C:\Users\Radi\AppData\Local\Ubisoft can anyone help
    There are many issues going around where to exactly copy and paste the Assassin's Creed Revelations, so try to copy in the below path and see if that works:

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
    or
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\orbit\40
    or
    C:/Users/*username*/AppData/Local/Ubisoft Gamer Launcher/savegame_storage/*user ID*/40

Ninad.thorat95 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsh View Post
    Hello all,

I have just completed the storyline of Assassin's Creed Revelations game for pc and wanted to share its save file. I have made different save game files for each sequence of the game. Incase if anyone wants to play Assassins Creed Revealations from sequence 5 then they can directly copy paste it from here. You can also download the complete storyline save game. Also, most the side missions are not completed, so it is still remaining to be played in the game. Anyhow, download the Assassin's Creed Revelations save game file from below attachments. Enjoy
    i love that game dude its awsome...

thanx dude

Can someone post a savegame from the 1.01 version of the game?

When a man's battles have been won and his enemies destroyed what then? Where does he find purpose and meaning? To find answers to these questions, Ezio Auditore will travel east in search of the lost library of the Assassins. In Assassin's Creed® Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region. In addition to Ezio's award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with more modes, more maps and more characters, allowing you to test your assassin skills against others from around the world.

* BECOME DEADLIER THAN EVER - Wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hook blade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customization with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Vision to overcome your enemies and the environment.
    * HERALD THE RETURN OF A LEGEND - Experience the return of Altaïr, the hero of the original Assassin's Creed, as a playable character.
    * JOURNEY TO CONSTANTINOPLE - Discover picturesque settings, from Masyaf, the mountain stronghold of the Assassins during the Third Crusade to the vibrant and exotic Constantinople, the jewel of the Ottoman Empire in the 16th Century.
    * TEST YOUR SKILLS AGAINST THE BEST - A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and infinite replay value.
    * EXPERIENCE REVOLUTIONARY GAMEPLAY - Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond's past while gaining insight into what the future might hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsh View Post
    Hello all,

I have just completed the storyline of Assassin's Creed Revelations game for pc and wanted to share its save file. I have made different save game files for each sequence of the game. Incase if anyone wants to play Assassins Creed Revealations from sequence 5 then they can directly copy paste it from here. You can also download the complete storyline save game. Also, most the side missions are not completed, so it is still remaining to be played in the game. Anyhow, download the Assassin's Creed Revelations save game file from below attachments. Enjoy
    Thank you my friend, you have helped me a lot !

Bob

I have the skidrow version and I dont see any savegame_storage folder in C:\users\username\local\ubisoft launcher\. What should I do?

hey i hav tried everything but still its showing damaged file i dont know whats goin on! plzzz help me out!

I have Steam version, tried everything, even tried to leave my own 1.save and 1.save.metadata files - still shows CORRUPTED SAVE.
    Just want to show the end of a game to a friend and re-walk this again!

Hey dudes, same problems for me, we really need a savegame from the 1.01 version of the game....

I just had an idea, what about trying to reinstall game WITHOUT update, using savegames THEN patch game ?

Scuse my bad english too I'm french.
    Last edited by Porcinet29; 10-01-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcinet29 View Post
    Hey dudes, same problems for me, we really need a savegame from the 1.01 version of the game....

I just had an idea, what about trying to reinstall game WITHOUT update, using savegames THEN patch game ?
    Yes, you can try to use this copy of the save game file without installing the patch version 1.01 and see if this works for you or not. I had actually played this game without the patch and therefore it might be possible that the save game file could work if the patch isnt installed, if not then try other save files posted by different users.

smile Re: Download Assassin's Creed Revelations pc save game with sequence 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and storyline completed

Thanks a lot man, i updated to 1.01 then my save of completed story an 89% were also removed, and this really helped me....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast