Thread: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary has the best AI?

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary has the best AI?

All the more the Halo's when CE were stupefied on account of following Combat advanced the Halo franchise was an AAA title and had to speak to the masses of cool gamers. what you guys think about it? do you really think this game has the best AI? i would like to know your views on this guys. thank you.

Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary has the best AI?

I never played Legendary on CE, that with the upgraded 360 design, skulls and terminals construct this game very nearly feel like I never played it ever. Moreover the way that its running the first untouched game not a remade motor creates this game superior to different changes like MGS TTS.

While the AI in this game is exceptional (the extent that the pledge is concerned), Reach as a matter of fact has preferred foe AI (but it in addition feels kinda affordable at times). I think this game had an ideal equalize and the Elites still have some of the best equipped adversary AI I've perceived in a FPS. Radiance 2 had all around lousy AI and after then the AI never matched CE until Reach. I still similar to the AI in this game the greatest, but I'm ready to wagered it has all items to do with sentimentality and my adoration for the game.

CE had revolutionary AI for the time (foes that responded to your movements and actions), the progression excellently enhanced it as the succession went on. Get has the most fit AI in the succession, in spite of the fact that Halo 2 was the most challenging.