Thread: Halo 2 and Halo 3 vs Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Halo 2 and Halo 3 vs Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I have played the Halo 2 as well as Halo 3 and i liked both the games. You must know the reason why i really like this game. The game is somewhat nice and attractive to play. the Awesome first person shooter game not revealed with a new combat misson, with new single player and multiplayer maps and battle. All tine killing and shooting game seems to be pretty good. Can anyone explain be how the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary different from the Halo 2 as well as Halo 3.

Re: Halo 2 and Halo 3 vs Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Halo Reach is a prequel and I must say that it helps to understand some things. I will not say to those who did not play Halo CE and Halo LE because, that of 10 years ago is the one who initiated the saga that has captivated people when it went out, even if Reach is superb, the remake of Halo CE is a must to restore a classic remaster fun those who play from the beginning. And since when the first Halo came out, I had bought for the pleasure to play again with so spectacular new graphics, I choose Halo CE.

Thank you for this topic and feedback, I go completely into the category of guys who never played halo, which has put it shortly.

The campaign of the first halo is just beautiful, if it would keep the old gameplay that's the difficulty, I still remembered it was very hard to finish and that is the Player Characters are taking pleasure, besides the campaign map are quite large (eg Silent Cartographer mission).

About I saw a question about how to play and multi, well it's depend halo 2 PC and console is Halo 3. Returning to the subject if you can afford to buy 2 take the anniversary if not start with any fan you advise first. Finally you may also say yes but if it is so hard to reach legendary finish in how it is, well, I have finished in 5 hours and the legendary grounds that it is too simple.

It is true that history is to reach before CEA, what I'm trying to explain to the new player is that pass through or we've all been in the first (which means halo 1) to clearly see the difference on gameplay and story hanging. It is also because A lot of players was a huge disappointment from a halo 3.

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary is a game of two halves. On the one hand you have the great single player that really has geremaked and on the other hand, a very moderate multiplayer. It is especially advisable to get this game if you're interested in the single player again to play the original or if you've never touched. Because that fashion is a delight, the gameplay itself ten years later is still very capable and it remains the best Halo game in the series.

For better or for worse: Halo is a milestone in gaming history and it is so far the only worthy remake of a game compared to any simple definition conversions that have so far been published and will appear. I see Halo HD remake something more than the insiders as a birthday present, the other remakes I have much more the feel of rapidly cashing.

As a big Halo fan, I am very happy with this remake. The first Halo is still the strongest and I think there's an HD remake of really delicious. On the other hand, I can imagine that other Xbox players are not totally excited about these releases. And the best maps from Halo 1 and 2 had already returned in some remakes or spiritual successor (Hemmorhage, The Cage), and all else in Halo 3. They do not, once again things like Zanzibar / Last Resort. Understandable. Though I miss Sidewinder / Avalanche.

It previously put a comparison of the sound of the weapons in halo anniversary against the halo original 10 years ago, where we heard how they had improved the effectiveness of weapons, well now see a graphical comparison of the halo halo anniversary against halo 3 and reach, the one with eyes that look and judge which of the 3 looks better, each has its charms, I like the Halo 3, but we can not deny that in halo 1 or halo weapons anniversary sound more real and are more lethal, at 2 and 3 lost a lot of its power and its effect, but at 2 in the reach up for it, but only hear the difference in halo 3 rifle in the second 22 and compare it with the sound that makes the same rifle but in halo 1 or halo anniversary at 1 minute to 13 seconds, we could say that it comes to games, sagas, weapons, entirely different story.

Now I will make a vote to see what they think of the Halo games. It is true that there have been many blogs about what games you like best, or even the Home has been a survey (in which he won Halo Reach). But everyone's opinion is completely different.