Thread: I am not happy with online co op mode of Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary

I am not happy with online co op mode of Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hi everyone sorry if its already discuss but still i would like to share this with you guys. actually i am not that much happy with online co op mode of Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary. according to me its totally bad.i know that its a port but still its really bad its not that much enjoyable. what you guys think about this? please share your replies with me. all replies will be grateful.

Re: I am not happy with online co op mode of Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary

no matter what number of i get to be host, or even I host, god it drives me totally bad, I unequivocally would like to delight in this part of the game mainly, for the reason that slitscreen can just happen each on occasion.

343 is likely totally awful at managing with the net coding contrasted with bungie, but we are able to trust with some practice this could be simply a stub in the ground, I am constantly fearing for halo 4's on the net, god I trust that creates. primarily however as of this moment the co op additionally part screen is out of the issue with this lag in the air, its constantly the visitor that will lag in view of him her not being the host, and people will blame the host transfer speed, but its not explanation behind this lag however, its recompense in this game, and the extent that I am able to tell, its all the more worse than reaches co op, firefight recompense issues, which are not settled even today.

Halo 3, and Halo ODST in addition lagged a considerable spot for me as well. Yet, that was just when you had the full 4 players, this doing it with just a few players, is absolute inexcusable.ODST and 3 never lagged for me, but reaches co op did, and so did the firefight for a brief for a while, I guess net coding for co op might be challenging, I am considering.

I feel the need to know whats up with Bungie and their 3rd party developers they've preferred subsequently far. For some explanation 343 and I the same amount as I cherished Halo PC, Gearbox seem to have both made absolute absurd net code. Halo PC was so laggy and conflicting, it copied the lead of the gun, even on the best equipped web connection. Some unregistered shots,lag spikes, and dropped server connections. Unequivocally messy code regardless this is what I've assembled.

Are they gonna solve this issue? part of the explanation me and my partner acquired this was for on the online co-op and we found that its totally frustrated and not even enjoyable.the other games not at all lagged for me unless one of us had a bad connection(in which we'd switch the hosts). since they don't solve this i'm determined to lament purchasing the game.