Thread: Is it is possible to get achievements and skulls on easy in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Is it is possible to get achievements and skulls on easy in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I have bought this game called “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary” and I have started playing it yesterday and I just wanted to know that is it possible to get achievements and skulls on easy level? I don’t have much idea about it .Is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me with my doubts. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Is it is possible to get achievements and skulls on easy in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I have bought this game called “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary” and I have started playing it yesterday and I just wanted to know that is it possible to get achievements and skulls on easy level? I don’t have much idea about it .Is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me with my doubts. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.
    As far as I know you won’t be getting achievements and skulls on easy in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and you will have to be on at least normal to get them. I will also like to inform you that the difficulty specific achievements do not work on easy as well, I have just completed my Heroic solo run and now I am willing to go back to the easy in order to get some kind of achievement that I can use.

Re: Is it is possible to get achievements and skulls on easy in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I really don’t think so and I will like to share that even I have just started playing the game and I have found skulls on easy as well and I am sure that I have earned achievements for the same. I think that they terminals might be working as well. So I will say yes Is it is possible to get achievements and skulls on easy in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.