Thread: Is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary the toughest series of the halo

Is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary the toughest series of the halo

I have been playing the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary since a week and I just wanted to share that I am really finding it quite tough as compared to the other halo series, I have still not been able to finish the Legendary even though I was able to finish the 1st mission without even dying once but then I fell that this version is the hardest of them all and especially the achievements. What do you all think about the same. Any suggestions regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary the toughest series of the halo

I have been playing the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary since a week and I just wanted to share that I am really finding it quite tough as compared to the other halo series, I have still not been able to finish the Legendary even though I was able to finish the 1st mission without even dying once but then I fell that this version is the hardest of them all and especially the achievements. What do you all think about the same. Any suggestions regarding this will be appreciated.
    Yes Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is the hardest series of them all, I have been trying the Tying Up Loose Ends achievement from hours and I think that they have really made their achievements quite difficult, I mean that they are taking more times as compared to the previous ones but then I will say that I am liking it too. Even though the check points are just screwing me up but then I am able to clear them somehow in just a couple of tries. The hardest thing I have found is to get make a headshot I don’t know I am not able to control it well or they have made it so. I was not having such problems previously.

I really don’t think that the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is the toughest halo series for me the halo 2 was the toughest of them all, I am doing quite well in HCEA as compared to the halo 2 and I have completed the campaigns in less no of times whereas I used to spend hours in clearing them out in halo 2. I am really enjoying HCEA more than I did with halo 2.

I really don’t think that the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is the toughest halo series for me the halo 2 was the toughest of them all, I am doing quite well in HCEA as compared to the halo 2 and I have completed the campaigns in less no of times whereas I used to spend hours in clearing them out in halo 2. I am really enjoying HCEA more than I did with halo 2.
    I really don’t agree on that I have played both the series and I think that halo 2 on Legendary was not as hard as compared to the HCEA , I agree that the end part of fighting with the boss was quite tough but then I won’t say that it was toughest in the whole series. I have also played co-op and I think that it was even harder than the halo 2 because there we had to start the game from all the way to the last check point it the partner dies. I think that the HCEA is really toughest of them all.

My views are quite different from you all but then I think that I will like to express the same, according to me the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is the easiest of them all but then even I have found that it is quite tough on the legendary and playing on legendary like this I think that the reach will be more harder as compared to others.

If you ask me, then I will just express it in short, the following is from the easiest to the hardest as per me:
    • Halo 3
    • Halo 3: ODST
    • Halo: Combat Evolved
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 2

If you ask me, then I will just express it in short, the following is from the easiest to the hardest as per me:

* Halo 3
    * Halo 3: ODST
    * Halo: Combat Evolved
    * Halo Reach
    * Halo 2
    In that case I think so:
    • Halo 3
    • Halo 3: ODST
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 2
    • Halo: Combat Evolved

Even I think that the Halo Reach is quite easy and I am saying I have played it on it on Legendary and trust me I have completed the same in my first play through. Whereas for the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, I think that it is pretty hard and I think so because I have not found a effective weapon like DMR . It would have been helpful if they have added the same and it has been really in the halo Reach in order to kill the irritating enemies. I have been using plasma pistol and plasma grenade in the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and I think that they are the best weapon, other than this using the shotgun is quite difficult and the assault rifle is really of no use.