Thread: Halo Waypoint Secret Code Entry for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Halo Waypoint Secret Code Entry for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I have recently added 10 no of codes in order to get the 11th video and while doing this I have found that there were 10 entry slots for the code so I just wanted to know that what are the remaining one used for, I mean that they might be used to unlock something else as well. I will share that I have tried first and last digit of each code but then I have not got any response, I think that they need some unique code. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Halo Waypoint Secret Code Entry for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Yes even I think that there are some more codes which are well hidden around the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary,I have came across it but then I have not tried the same so I just wanted to know that how did you managed to enter a code because I have found screen with 6 circles and they do not give any kind of response no matter what I do??

Even I got the same screen and even I thought that it is not responding at all but then after a work around I found out that we have to press some buttons that actually correspond to those colors circles just for eg Green = A, Blue = X etc and after you press the respected button then it will allow you to enter the codes. I have tried entering a no of codes but then I think that there is some kind of unique characters that I am missing and the same might be required for unlocking the surprising thing. You can try to do the same and see if you are able to unlock some.

I have also noticed the same and I think that these 10 spots for symbols which are in the code entry menu is making me to think that there we have to change some codes at the end of the terminals and yes even I think that they are hidden throughout the HCEA. Sometimes it makes me think that they might be for unlocking the GRD helmet. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried to check out the dolls in the Reach maps, I think that they are hidden and I am looking for the same but then I have not got any success.