Thread: what you think about Metal Gear Solid reference in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

what you think about Metal Gear Solid reference in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hello guys i have one simple thoughts on Metal Gear Solid reference in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. i would like to know opinion of you guys. actually i love Metal Gear Solid as well as i love Halo. but the thing is alone that the bandanna is a obsession within this game build it 50 additionally as per my thoughts. actually i am expecting to perceive coll easter eggs and some references within the Halo 4.

Re: what you think about Metal Gear Solid reference in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Taking a fast look at the alterations from the first, the just thing that quite popped out at me was the Bandana Skull. Fantastic touch, after until simply a week earlier to CEA's discharge there were no MGS games playable on the 360.It's as a matter of fact a 'Rambo' reference.Rambo enlivened the thought for Kojima, but it is for sure a reference to MGS succession. Obviously a MGS reference, and then a marvelous one at that.

Re: what you think about Metal Gear Solid reference in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I am not agree with the above post. according my knowledge its not a rembo. The bandanna skull IS a MGS reference. Granted Rambo wore a bandanna before Solid Snake (and conceivably he enlivened Kojima), but getting one of MGS1 endings netted you can exceptional bandanna that conceded vast ammo.this is what i am thinking. i hope you guys are agree with my thoughts.

I have prior experience with the MGS1 part but it would be able to have been a reference to Rambo subsequent to he wastes so far ammo in the videos. I thought it was a Rambo reference on account of the joke that ammo was unconstrained in those videos. It might be either one, hinging on who (Rambo or MGS) 343i/Bungie was more slanted to point to.

Actually I take it as a reference to MGS only for the way that, in MGS, there is a part that gives you unlimited ammo. It's an all around straight interpretation. I thought it was a Rambo reference myself but I'll bring your fellows' assertion for it that its from MGS on the grounds that if there's an article in there called "Bandanna" that gives you unlimited ammo then this is simply too much of a fortuitous event.