Thread: What is your Favorite character in Rayman Origins

What is your Favorite character in Rayman Origins

I am a big fan of the Rayman games and I have played all the series of this game. There is no special purpojhse to start this thread. I am just starting thread to know that what is the favorite character of this game for you. So please post that over here and also share if you have something important to share about this game then also you are welcome here.

Re: What is your Favorite character in Rayman Origins

For me, my favorite charecters are Rayman, Globox and Uglette. There are a few more but these are the one that I liked the most.

I liked the Uglette most. I think that the Origins is definitely a good move and this is for the reason that the game really revolves around the concept of the old days of the limb-less hero. There is shameless 2D sidescrolling action for those not familiar with that concept. It does not mean that there is effort is made to a new look around to manufacture.

These skills play later in the game is free, however each time after you have a fun-loving nymph freed from the mouth of a hungry beast. At the beginning of the game you can still relatively low and as you progress, there are more skills at your disposal. This not only ensures that the gameplay is always more interesting and more opportunities, but also that the early levels are worth playing again. The latter was at least by the developers put forward as a reason to extend the Origins busy with the newly acquired skills to discover new things in earlier levels. Almost every level is completely out to play with the skills you currently have.