Thread: Getting black screen while playing Assassin's Creed Revelations

Getting black screen while playing Assassin's Creed Revelations

I have recently installed Assassin's Creed Revelations game in my computer and after installing the game I have started playing the game and it was working fine. Now in the game when Ezio cuts the gate to fall down then when I fight with the guard and after that when I it loads at that time I get the black screen. Is this problem with the Assassin's Creed Revelations or problem with the graphic drivers?

Re: Getting black screen while playing Assassin's Creed Revelations

I have gone though the problem which you are facing while playing this game and I would like to first ask you that what is your system specification? You have said that you are getting the black screen while playing the game and that is why I will also suggest you to try difference graphic setting and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

In my computer I have AMD Phenom II X4 2.60 Ghz processor and I am using Nvidia Geforce 9400GT graphic card. In my computer I have 8 GB RAM and have windows 7 operating system.

I have open the Assassin's Creed Revelations game in my computer and after opening the game I have tried the different graphic setting but after trying the different graphic setting also I was getting the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

As you have said that after trying the different graphic setting also you are facing the same problem with the Assassin's Creed Revelations game and that is why I would like to tell you that you should open any other game in your computer and after opening that game you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. If problem occurs with the other game also then problem is with the computer and you are not getting the same problem with other game then I think problem is with the Assassin's Creed Revelations game.

You should first try to solve this problem by reloading the memory of the Assassin's Creed Revelations game and after reloading the memory of the game you have to start playing the Assassin's Creed Revelations game again and then check what the result is.

I hope this solution will help you to fix this issue.

Well if the problem occurs with the Assassin's Creed Revelations game only and after reloading the memory of the game also if problem still persist then you should uninstall the Assassin's Creed Revelations game from your computer and after that you should install the game again in your computer. Now after installing the game again you have to check whether it is working properly or not.

According to me there is nothing wrong with the game but problem is with the graphic drivers in your computer. you should try to resolve this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

First you have to run the driver sweeper in your PC and then you have to restart the computer and then you have to insert the driver installation disk and then you have to install drivers again and after installing the drivers you have to start the Assassin's Creed Revelations game and after that you have to check whether you are still getting the black screen problem with the game or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the drivers you will not get the same problem.

I think you should download the latest drivers for your Nvidia Geforce 9400GT graphic card. Go to the official site of the Nvidia and after that you have to select your graphic card and then you have to select the operating system and after that you have to download the latest drivers which is 285.62 and after downloading the drivers you have to remove the earlier version of the drivers and then install the newer version drivers and after that your problem might get solved.

I have done some research on the internet and I came to know that there is a beta version of the nvidia drivers is available on the internet which is GeForce 290.36 Driver. According to me you should download these drivers and install it in your PC and then all problems will get solved.

If you are not able to find the beta drivers for your graphic card then you can download the drivers by clicking below

GEFORCE 290.36 DRIVER

After clicking on that you have to click on the agree and download option and then you will be able to download the drivers.

If after installing the latest drivers same problem is occurring then you should also check whether you are using the latest version of direct X or not. if you have not installed the latest version of the direct X in your computer then install it first and after installing the latest direct X you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

Thank you for helping me. After referring your solution i have downloaded the BETA version for the drivers and then I have installed the drivers in my computer and after installing the drivers in my computer when I start the game in my computer at that time it worked fine and I didn’t get the black screen issue.