Thread: Question on Console Edition for ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Question on Console Edition for ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

I have got the game ‘The King of Fighters XIII’ yesterday for my console, so the thing that I have seen this game is the best for the console game, so I want to know what you guys are missing there in this console game, so is there anything that is needed for the King of Fighter to make include there in the console version of the KOFXIII, so is there any of the ideas that the console user want to share for this game then please do the reply and let me know something more about these console game.

Re: Question on Console Edition for ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Yes there are the things that I have noticed there for the console that there are the thing bonus content there for these console version of the game which disappoint me, and also some of the time I have seen that most of the music’s that are there in the previous version is not there in this game.

Yes the thing that I have notice for the console pack for this game is that the CD that are available for the console are of the 80 Mb, this is quite the different thing that I have seen there for the game. However the game is the best that I have seen for the console there are lots of the thing that are make this game more interesting and also there are the collection of the character there in this game that are to be the best thing however this is the best Console game as per my suggestion.

The simple thing that confusing me is that in the review of the game I have seen the presence of the Billy and the Saiki, but however when I start the game and then I have seen there are none of the both there in the list of the character so I don’t know what is this thing for these KOFXIII console version, maybe it is the glitch or something other than that. And also I have played the game but still I was not able to meet these Saiki there in this game.

And also I have played the game but still I was not able to meet these Saiki there in this game.
    There are the chances for there in this game to play with the Saiki there in these games so for that the simple thing you have to do is that you just have to enter the “Arcade Mode” and there you have to play many of the "Target action" and there are the possibility that the Saiki should challenge you after the 3rd match.

There in the console game for ‘King of Fighter XIII’ I have not able to unlock the hidden character or the Exclusive character so any of the information is appreciated.

There in the console game for ‘King of Fighter XIII’ I have not able to unlock the hidden character or the Exclusive character so any of the information is appreciated.
    So for that there in the need for the playing the round without any of the loss and possible they will came there for the battle and there we have to kill them with the Special move may after the defeat for this character they are available to make the selection as one of the character there in the list.

May be came for the challenge after 3rd or the 5th Round there in the Arcade mode.

This is simple for unlocking the Billy and the Saiki so the thing that I know is that for unlocking the Billy you have to win atleast 3rd match there in the Arcade and may after the 3rd match the Billy will going to came as the challenger there in the game, so the thing that require here is to defeat the Billy there and this will be there to make it your character. So the Billy is easy to unlock.

The best of the tricks there to unlock these character is simple at starting even I was also quite been confused for this thing there in the game but finally I am able to unlock these exclusive character so this thing may help you out
    How to unlock Billy Kane and Saiki in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

However having this game for my console is the great thing.

This is the great and the good game for the console I have seen there for this game this is the good game and also there are none of the glitch or the bugs for the console version of the king Of Fighters XIII, this game have the entire thing that are there in this game is impressive the best of the thing that seen is the NeoMax
    NeoMax in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

This is the additional thing which is somewhat different then other version of the King Of fighters series.

This is the best of the game for the console version I have seen there for this King of Fighters XIII, there are many of the thing as there in this game which is the best of the things there in this game that make this game more interesting for the player to have this game for the console version and also there are no issue or something there in have seen there in this game for the console version of this game.