Thread: NeoMax in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

NeoMax in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Hi friends recently I have buy the game for the ‘The King of Fighters XIII’ this is really the good one from among the series of the ‘The King of Fighters’, there are many of the things there in this game that make the game really much impressive but the thing that I like the most is the Max for the character there in the game the way the max feature for the character is design is seem to be the best thing I have seen there so I want to know much more for the max feature for the character there in this game so which one is the best max you people have seen there in this game, my favorites is the Ex Kyo and Mr. Karate Max, so what your favorites character max. So if you guys want to share any of the ideas or any of the suggestion you guys want to share then do the reply. Any of the suggestion or the reply will be appreciated.

re: NeoMax in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Yes there are many of the character there in this game and the thing that suits for all of the character is that they have the unique max feature that will be the most interesting thing that I have seen there in the series of the King of Fighter XIII. This thing a4re the best part of this game that make the unique additional thing for this game to have the Max and the Collection of the combo for the character to make the battle. However my favorites Max are for the character K’ and Iori.

The Mr. Karate have the cool finishing mode there in this game and the Ex-Kyo, There Max almost cover the Entire Screen that thing is the good for the views that whenever these two character give there Max to their Opponent then this will look very much impressive that the screen full with the Fire coverage this guys have the best max I think, so my best Max is for this two character.

There are some of the AoF characters are there in this game like the Mr. Karate, so this is best for this character to have the different types of the max there in this game to make the use of these thing to make the battle with the other character there in this game, this are the thing that make the max and the other Fighting style to be quite difference than any other character there in this game. However there is the thing that I have noticed there in these games is that all though the max of the Mr. Karate is seems of two hits but this is more than enough to down the opponents there in front of the Mr. Karate.

There in this game I like the thing that the max for all of the character, so according to my information the Max for all the character are good and the best for the character there are none of the thing that are missing there for the max for the character all the character have their own Max to use and also each and every character ability to make the use of the Max is really-really impressive.

The best of the Neo Max that I have seen there in this game is of the Robert the way the Robert make the use of the max there in this game and the graphic that are there for that time is really impressive and attractive, beside that the best of the Neo max collection for the game that are made for the character there in this game.

There are the best list of the character there in this game and all the character have their best NeoMax there in the King Of Fighters XIII, there are the best of the Combo hits seen when the character there in the King of Fighters XIII make the attempt to give their NeoMax attack on the opponents there in the game. There are the best of the effect I have seen there in this game whenever we make the Attempt for the NeoMax there in this game.

There are the best of the New feature for these game are included that make the game more interesting there are the Neomax added which is totally different from the other version of the King of Fighter series there are the best of the max that are really interesting my favorites Max is of the Iori, kyo and K’.