Thread: Combo changes there in the King of Fighters XIII

Combo changes there in the King of Fighters XIII

Recently I have buy the game the new ‘King of Fighters XIII’ I am the huge fan for the collection of this game, however I have play all the version of the “king of Fighter” series and this is the best from among the series that I have seen there in the game, there are many of the things I have noticed that are changes as compare to the previous version of the Kof XII. So the main thing that I want to know is the changes there included in the combos for the character, which character have the best combo hits and the changes that are to be seen there in the combo hits of the character, so if there are any of the thing related to the combos changes for the character you have seen there in this game then please let me know about this, any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

re: Combo changes there in the King of Fighters XIII

The best and fantastic changes in the combo hits that I have seen there in these game is the fighting style of the K’ there in the game that I have seen there in the game that I like the most that the K’ use the swipe and the Elbow punch and after that the same thing is repeated for the four to five time and after that the min by the K’ and within that the sudden attacking for the Max level is really impressive and almost it complete the 80% of the life for the opponent. This thing I have seen that is changes as compare to the previous version of the koF series.

The best of the combo that I have seen there in the ‘King of Fighters XIII’ is for the ‘Ash’ seems to be the same for the Kula hits; it is the best character hits that I like the most. I like the way the ‘Ash’ give the hits of the combo. I mostly prefer this character to be make for my selection since I like to give the combo that I like very much and also it is easy me to do it.

The 19 hits combos of the Benimaru are really amazing, and also the way it looks is good especially the super max of these character that I have seen there in the game of King of Fighters. And also the most powerfully combo that I have seen there in this game is of the Clark it reach upto 15 Hits and that 15 Hits is also very interesting that after completing the 14 Hits and finally for the last one that the Special max beat of the Clark is powerful and impressive to view and these are the changes are there I have seen there in the game that make this game more advanced than the other series of the King of Fighters.

The combo for the Mai is the best Hits and the simple to do. And also she is my favorites character that I mostly take so the main and the good combo of the King Of fighters XIII I think is the Mai combo’s hits. And the final finishing of the hits for this character is more then comparable good by any other character there in these game.

Re: Combo changes there in the King of Fighters XIII

There are the best of the things there in this game and the best of the character are there and also the way the battle with other character are also impressive and also there are many of the things are there in this game and also the Neo Max of the character are great thing there in this game to play this game.
    NeoMax in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’
    beside this NeoMax there are many of the changes there in the Combo hits of the character there in this game the KOFXIII