Thread: How is the first video of Nests Kyo in The King of Fighters XIII?

How is the first video of Nests Kyo in The King of Fighters XIII?

I have seen some of the videos of the Nests Kyo of this particular game The King of Fighters XIII. Tell me what do you thinking in this particular matter. I am waiting for speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How is the first video of Nests Kyo in The King of Fighters XIII?

Well I have seen some of the video of Nests Kyo and I wanted to tell you that it seems to be the best one in the game. it is into the default Kyo colors. Also I am looking to have the official announcement from the MCM Expo which is having in the game. so far there is no information available from the developer of the game.

The art work which he is having black shirt and white jacket. However in the game he is having another palette which are supposed to made looking like into the 2003 outfit. It seems to be quite easy to say that it was an alt because sprite is having shirt untucked.
    Also he was supposed to be training dummy and he also wearing the default outfit of Kyo. The one only one thing which is giving away is that EX version and his portrait in the game. there is nothing to miss much in the game. I have also found some people who are saying that he has not wear the white jacket.

So far there is no information leakage from the developer of the game. it seems to be teaser moment when there will be explosion of the NESTS Kyo information in this particular thread.

After going through all the post of this particular thread I have come to know about that so far there is no announcement from the developer of the game about the releasing of EX Kyo and Mr. Karate. Billy and Saiki are provided for free with the disk itself when you are supposed to purchase the game. EX Iori will be available at the time of the DLC release.
    So I am sure that above mentioned character will be available with the DLC itself.
    All the above mentioned characters will have their own back ground. There is no information available regarding the DLC characters backgrounds would be available on the disk or free when you are supposed to purchase the characters or in terms of separated DLC.

If you are not able to get the idea of the thing than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and get the further assistance on this particular matter.