Thread: Cosplay in The King of Fighters XIII

Cosplay in The King of Fighters XIII

Well I have installed The King of Fighters XIII on the gaming console of mine. I wanted to know the opinion of yours regarding the Cosplay in the game? Let if any of the players on the forum who likes cosplay and conventions? I am waiting for the speculation of yours in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cosplay in The King of Fighters XIII

I wanted to tell you that I have not done cosplayed at convention so far. Well I am planning to go for Comic-con in like 2013. Joe Higashi would be in attendance.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that if you are supposed to do the cosplay as one of the character of this particular game than i wanted to tell you that you should get ready for the cosplay at the time of the Atlus-O-Weenie contest.

Well I have searched on the internet running of the Halloween costume contest every year then we are supposed to put the large set of the prizes available with the same.
    • They are supposed to judge the same on the basis of the following criteria.
    • Most amount of the votes got to the costume
    • Atlus choice in which staff member are suppose to pick the favorite costume
    • Randomly selection of the costume

So far I am having Rock Howard jacket and I have cosplayed by using the same at some of the conventions. However if you have completed with the convention in North or South Carolina then I will be really happy to loan the jacket in the game.

If they are supposed to provide the DLC victory dance then I would like to pay for the same. I was also looking at the craftsmanship point of view. The mature is seems to be appeared for the 40 seconds and everyone is supposed to appeared disheveled or there will be missing glaring pieces of the costumes. Also I have come to know about that the developer of the game has made spate category for the KOF people who are supposed to posting the costumes pic on the official website.

Well I have decided that I am going to KoF cosplay looking to do con-ing with the some of the scool friends of mine. someone is going to dress up as Mai and I am wondering that it seems to be quite interesting in the game.
    There are people who has already made the great idea on the costumes and I am expecting that there will be great fun while using those costume in the game. let’s hope the developer of the game will select the best one and provide the same to everyone while playing it.