Thread: Grass not growing in Zynga The pioneer Trail

Grass not growing in Zynga The pioneer Trail

I cannot seem to grow grass meant for the "clear 30 grass" part of the mission. All I have managed to get are 11 from collection trade in. I am growing thorns, cacti, wildflowers, and rocks, but there is grass. When I clear grass on neighbor farms, it doesn't count towards the mission. I have cleared off about 75% of my large farm for grass and nothing all day.

Re: Grass not growing in Zynga The pioneer Trail

It’s very annoying. They expect us to grow crops, find room for all these useless buildings and still have room for grass and demand so many of them too. I am really getting tired of this game. If they will continue with the issues like this then they will surely going to lose many of its users.

You can always turn in collections to get the grass. Also if you have a 'grass seeder' that gives you grass daily. But yes, when you need something in particular to grow it doesn't want to. If you wish to promote grass then make sure that all your animals are well away from your debris area, and make the size of the debris area generous. Having a few trees will make flowers and grass more likely to spawn. Otherwise, you may get nothing but cacti and thorns.

I am also having the same issue but the only thing that I have yet to get to grow is rocks, now I get plenty of cacti and I do get grass and wildflowers and thorns, but have yet to get rocks and not enough of the clearing collection to even get rocks. I have a generous area for debris.

This is not the problem. They are meant in that way. It is really slow but we can do noting other than waiting for this. I found the same and waiting to grow them.