Thread: I have got The King of Fighters XIII

I have got The King of Fighters XIII

Well I have got this particular game The King of Fighters XIII for the PS3 of mine. I am wondering that there should be great fun while playing this particular game on the gaming console of mine. Let me know whether you have purchased the game and what do you thinking about the game over here.

Re: I have got The King of Fighters XIII

I am looking to pre order AC Revelations. But I wanted to play this particular game from the last year itself. Well I am expecting that both the game will available at the same time at my house. There will be lots of fun while playing the above mentioned game on the gaming console of mine.

I have to come to know about that the street date for the game has been broken for the some of the places but not at all the places. There are some retailers are having the early copies of the game. the employee working at the retailer not aware of the exact street date and due to this stores are supposed to lose their potential lead. Because none of their are cooperating with each other.
    Also there is possibility for the piracy of the game. we know that the above mentioned thing can happen with the all kind of new games.

As far as AC is concerned I am expecting that there will be lots of secrets available into the game into latest story mode of the game. there is no need to mention about the training, challenges and custom colors available in the game.

The developer of the game has worked with GameSyncSoftware again. Hence you will be able to view the logo of them when I supposed to boot the game on the gaming console of yours. why because the company is involved with the development of the game. there is no mean to involvement of the netcode which should be expected to the same by this particular game.

Well people were having bad experience with KOF12 so that people are doing the same without having any proof. I am suggesting that NDA on anyone should be net code related. People are also saying that it is quite early to judge about the same.
    I wanted to tell you that people should understand the thing that is netcode is having bad connection. There are lots of games which are supposed to have gameplay issue on the basis of the factors available in the game. you should know that netcode of the KOFXII is seems to be quite tight.

Most important thing is to play online with the various people and see whether you are having the smooth experience while playing of the game. then you should take the benefit of the online settings to optimize the experience of the gameplay. If you are having the region filter then I wanted to tell you that you will be able to limit the search further so that you can find out the compatible connections for the smooth playing of the game.

After playing the above mentioned game I have figured out the following thing which will be helpful to get the idea of the game.
    1. The story mode of the game is seems to be short and I was having lots of expectation into the game.
    2. Well I am also wondering that there should not be additional characters or mid bosses.
    3. In the story mode of the game you will not be able to edit the team . rather than that of having the conversation between the single characters before of the each round the entire crew of both teams which are involved in the group conversation before the match.

You will need to fight with the couple of teams as well as couple of bosses in the game. Billy is having smooth animation in the game. he is supposed to appear into the game in the middle of arcade mode of the game and he is supposed to become playable when you are supposed to beat in the game. you will be able to unlock lots of stuff into the gallery mode of the game and some of the arts are supposed to totally new in the game.

I do agree with you and also I was expecting that the story mode of the game will not be huge at all. The unique conversation provided into the game and cutscenes and branching paths provided in the game which will force you to play the game couple of times. It supposed to provide lots of meaning to the game.

I have also spent lots of times on the story mode of the game. the story mode of the game is going to provide lots of fun into the game. the story menu is supposed to provide the lots of locked scenes in the game. so you will need to explore the game with the different teams in the game. Well this game is having different level of the difficulty and there is great improvement into the AI of the game. so you should play the game and let me know about the experience of yours on while playing the above mentioned game.