Thread: Excited about The King of Fighters XIII

Excited about The King of Fighters XIII

I do not know how many of you are aware of this but Justin Wong Twitter has played KOF 13 on PAX and he was very excited about the game. I think this is really good for the community because the greatest players ever called a game can help to grow. Haunts over one site has been doing a lot with the ranbats summer and only promoting the game.

Re: Excited about The King of Fighters XIII

A notice incredible. It's great to see the players and are designed in KOF. I learned that Alex Valle Poongkyo love KOF XIII as well, next year it will be amazing EVO.

original point of saying how great Justin Wong or anything like that. It was just to say that with some of the biggest names to get on the back of the game (and not only a dll 2500) we like to see the game grow in the states. We all know that there are not many fans of KOF in the states and most of the majors are played here. That exposure could be very good for the game that everyone, of course, need to succeed.

I not at all actually played SF (though I know the mechanics and you could possibly do a lot of theory of combat). it said he was free depends on the fact that the players lost in the U.S., they can not even compete in events like SBO.You see no first solo events that actually matters. EVO does not matter, and MK Marvel take seriously. He said solo events because the events that earned at SBO are team events, where his team did the mejority of the work.

no Daigo SF4 Evo won once more this year, at a stan still well sufficient to make Top 8. as well why you are saying "Evo does not matter"? Evo is a global event, and one of the largest in that. What is wrong with Marvel and Mortal Kombat take "seriously"? Do you really will downed Games People Play competitive?

Never mind. Any place that has Marvel 2 (glitchy combat, most lopsided ever) is stupid. Furthermore, the fact that all events are attended to what the U.S. players want instead of what the community wants in the world, not even say it's a global event. U.S. is an event some kids from other countries visit.

No need to explain. Read your own answers in the above and you'll realize that. Kyo Aragamis mourn over, does not see the same mistake of Mary in the 98 and 02, and other things too. Therefore, the truth is it's a rookie, and usually the noobs are bad. Anyway, on the subject, it is good to see some of the most popular players play KOF XIII. If KOF XIII Main Event will be next year, I'm going to walk Evo 2012. I wonder if KOF XIII has also Daigo. I've heard that does not play 1vs1 games are not, but played Marvel so, you may have a chance to see it in action.