Thread: The King of Fighters XIII game have got good reviews for the online mode

The King of Fighters XIII game have got good reviews for the online mode

As the game has been released, and after seeing the online reviews for the game I would like to say that the online gaming mode have got the good reviews. As I have seen that most of the good reviews are coming from the japan while palying the game online.

What is your view of the game after playing game online. So I would like to know your opinions for the game while playing it on online mode.

Re: The King of Fighters XIII game have got good reviews for the online mode

I have seen the reviews for this game from people playing online. In their reviews they have mentioned the game while playing online gave them 4 bars which according to me playing the game online with the 3 bars is much good as you can do most of the fights without glitch and if the game works on the 4 bar then I would say that the game is perfect for playing.

Me and my friend had checked the game by playing online. For this I had connected to ps3 by using the optice fibre cable and my friend was even connected with the same to its ps3 and the distance between mine and his house was something around 30miles. And after playing the game online what I found is that the game worked well and didn’t see much lag in the game but my friend which was using the same optic fibre cable got some lags of 2f on its TV. So after playing the game online I would say that the game is perfect for playing and hardly lags and gets 4 bars which is quite good for playing the game

Online games is much better this days, as online games are increasing more than the normal gaming. So definitely people are expecting much good games for playing online.

After playing this game I would like to share with you some is that, if you going to play the online game for The King of Fighters XIII then I must tell that I have played the game online and must say that while playing The King of Fighters XIII it takes me back to the The King of Fighters XII where I use to get the red connections of 1 bar. Because while [playing this game it really lagged and didn’t like playing this game online.

It is not like that, I have played this game online and what I have found is that The King of Fighters XIII is best for playing online. As the game is new and not more players has joined the game so there is not much fun playing with this game. But when the players would increase it would be much fun playing this game.