Thread: A Little Mistake in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

A Little Mistake in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Hi friends recently I have purchased the game “The King of Fighters XIII” this is the best game among the series for the ‘The King of Fighters’ but recently while playing the game I have seen that there are some of the glitch or issue there in the game that while playing the game my key that I am using for the navigation of the character there in the game suddenly stop and with the another time it again start and then stop, the navigation of the player is may have some of the mistake there in these game, so is there any other guys having the same issue or anything else pointing the presence of the Glitch or bugs there in this game “KOF-XIII”, so is there any of the suggestion or the ideas for these thing in this game then please let me know, any of the reply will be appreciates

Re: A Little Mistake in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Yes there are the same thing even I have also seen there in the game that while I am playing as the Ralf there and the opponent is Chang I have try to make the attacks on the Chang but suddenly I have seen that my character get freeze and can’t move from the location while the chang is still moving here and there so for that I have restarted the game, so I think that this is the glitch I have seen there in this game.

There are the thing that I have noticed that there the sound there glitch in this game, there when I was there with the Athena and I was just trying to give the special attack for the Athena, so whenever I attempt to give the special Attacks of the Athena I seen that the Sound or the voice that are used for the Athena Attacks are missing there so this glitch I have noticed there in the game, and I think that this will be fixed there in the release for the Patch of this game however there are no more Glitch or the bug is there in the game I have seen.

There are none of the issue or the glitch I have seen there in this game, the game is the best and have no issue according to my ideas, since I play this game thrice the day but still not able to see a single Glitch there in the game everything is working fine there and I really enjoy the game. so the thing matter that the requirement for this game is to be there that I means to say that if the minimum system requirement for the game is there then the game will process without any of the issue, so make sure to use the best of the configuration for playing this game. There is the need for the best of the system to be used to have the enjoyment for this game without any of the issues, however if there may be the glitches there in the game then sure it will be fixed there in the Patch for this game.

The videos is not perfectly shown whenever the brightness there come for the special mode of the attacks and also I am not able to make the use of the custom dress option to customize the costume of the character, in spite for trying several attempt I am not able to use that customizable option for the use, so is there any of the solution for that thing. Thanks in advanced for any of the reply.

The videos is not perfectly shown whenever the brightness there come for the special mode of the attacks and also I am not able to make the use of the custom dress option to customize the costume of the character, in spite for trying several attempt I am not able to use that customizable option for the use, so is there any of the solution for that thing. Thanks in advanced for any of the reply.
    This issue or the glitch are mostly seen when there are some of the file is missing there in the package of the game, so for that you just need to make the re-installation of the game again, and also the better option is to have the fresh package for that game. So make the reinstall the game or just try to make the use of the new one.

According to my suggestion there may be some of the Glitch or the bugs there in this game but that’s doesn’t so much that don’t allow to play this best game, there are several of the character and also there are many of the game mode that can be play and enjoy so I want to suggest to play this game and enjoy this game however whatever the little mistake or the bugs that were there in this game will be sure going to be fixed there in the release of the Patch for this game.

I think that the game need to include the character there in the game although the game have the best collection of the character there in this game but if possible then make the include for the more character to make the game more interesting and active. The list of the character that will be include are as there in this link that I have seen
    The Character Request for ‘THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII’
    So I only can say that there are none of the glitch there in this game there may be the Patch for this game with the Fix for the bugs but if the Patch have this Extra character there in this game then this is the good thing for the game.

There in this game I have not seen any of the glitch or the mistake there while playing these game there are the best of the thing I have seen there in this game, there are much of the things that are new as compare to the previous version of the Game King Of fighter, so finally I want to say that there may be some of the Bugs or the mistake there in the game but this will sure to be fixed in the Patch for the game.