Thread: Lord Voldemort in ‘Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7’

Lord Voldemort in ‘Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7’

Hi recently I have buy the game ‘Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7’ and this is the one of the good Adventures game I have seen I like to play this game thrice the day, however I want to know that why the Lord Voldemort in ‘Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7’ is look pale and weird in this game, I have also seen the demo for the videos of these game thee also I have seen the same reaction of the main villain, so what you guys think for the Lord Voldemort in ‘Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7’. So if you people want to share any of the information or any of the ideas for this game about the presence of Lord Voldemort then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: Lord Voldemort in ‘Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7’

There is Lord Voldemort in this game and seems to be the best of the villain still there in harry Potter, even I have also seen the reaction of this villain is that he is most of the time look soft and weird, because of the reason that his soul is so broken up that he feel that he is hardly human, and also this villain is there with the groups of the other people who are famous for their black magic.

There is the best story in the game of Harry Potter series, so the story behind the Lord Voldemort is also good and suitable for that character. The thing that I know about the Lord Voldemort is that he is not the excactly human, since at the time when the Petigrew the another magician in this story bring the life back for the ‘Lord Voldemort’ not able to bring back the soul of the ‘Lord Voldemort’ and because of that reason these turn the Lord Voldemort to make the attacks on the other magician to be the king of the Black magic. So this game have the presence of this great villain in the harry potter history.

The lego face there in these game is somewhat look like the snake, since the snake cause has in slithering. And the thing that make the villain to be; little bit worry in this game because the main Aim of the Voldemort is to kill the harry potter, and since there are none of the chances he get for this thing to make the Attempt for the killing of the harry Potter so this make the Lord Voldemort little bit Angry and worried; and for that reason as I think that the soul of the Lord Voldemort is broken there in to this game so for that reason the Lord Voldemort is seem to be the great Angry Villain there in the game. And also the main character of the Lord Voldemort is the Evils and to spread the darkness over the Humanity in order to increase his power.

There are the thing that I know about the ‘Lord Voldemort’ is that his soul is broken there in to 8 pieces there in this game.

The main secreat behind the ‘Lord Voldemort’ is that he have the eyes of a snake because The owner of the locket have the eyes if the ‘Lord Voldemort’ with the collection of the locket, cup, diadem, nagini, ring, diary, harry and this thing are the main reason for the presence of the ‘Lord Voldemort’ in this game.

There is none of the Humanity is seen in the ‘Lord Voldemort’ the main villain is really the great thing I have seen for this game.

This is the best of the game that there is the main villain is the Lord Voldemort in this game, I think this time these character have added some of the advanced thing there in the game, this time I think the villain will be some more strong then the previews version.

This is really the good game that I have seen also the thing that I wish that this timer the main villain have many of the new magical thing that he will definitely used to beat the Harry Potter there in this game and also this is really interesting character there in this game.