Thread: Can I pre order The King of Fighters XIII, or is it too late?

Can I pre order The King of Fighters XIII, or is it too late?

HI, I am just a stupid as I haven’t cared about the game date, but still I am not sure whether the preordering of the game is closed or not.

Is there anybody having idea about the same? As the title implies can I pre- order the game I have mentioned above? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Can I pre order The King of Fighters XIII, or is it too late?

I am not sure about the same but have you visited their official website?

Because I personally believe, as that could be the only source from where you can simply have the précised information regarding the same. Thus just have a glance over there.

HI, I am just a stupid as I haven’t cared about the game date, but still I am not sure whether the preordering of the game is closed or not.

Is there anybody having idea about the same? As the title implies can I pre- order the game I have mentioned above? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    You can pre-order even a day before releasing date of game as far as I know. But along with that I have heard that it is also rely on the game as well, I mean to say if they have decided any date in between can pre order then simply you cannot exceed the date of the preorder. But still over here either you should try to visit their official website and have proper idea about the same but let me tell you as you’ll not get the 4CD soundtracks if you pre-order on the last day.

when I was searching about the same I came to know some good information and that I Wanted to let you know guys as Amazon.com no longer promotes the preorder bonus, which probably means their share of it has sold out.

But still I have noticed as GameStop and Play-Asia are still displaying on their pages, if you wanted to know more about the same then you can visit their pages as well. So obviously you must be able to pre order the game from there only.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, I have ordered the game yesterday itself from the amazon, but still I am not getting anything pop up regarding the soundtrack ?? I think hopefully it'll show up in the final order sent. X_X .