Thread: Pets Available at Hogwarts in ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’

Pets Available at Hogwarts in ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’

Hi friends I have seen the demo for the game ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’ this is the best game I think among the series of the harry Potter, so I just want to know more about this game, so the thing that I like more to discuss is on the availability of the Animals there at the Hogwarts in ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’ game. so which one will be the best and what are the types of the pets are there for the people reach to the Hogwarts, so what you people will suggest me to have or what you will chose there if you went there at Hogwarts. So if you guys want to give any of the suggestion or the ideas for this thing then your suggestion and the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Pets Available at Hogwarts in ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’

There are lots of the pets are there available at the Hogwarts city in this game so they all are good and interesting there are many of the option for the selection to make the Animals to be the pets if you went there at Hogwarts. So I have seen the collection of the cat, toad, and variety of the birds. So you can make the selection from them to be the best Pets for the character. There are also the collections of the danger animal also so if you want to have them as your pet.

There are the best of the thing I have seen in the game the game have lots of the options and the feature there that make the game really interesting and enjoy able for playing this game, so if there are the collection of the pets there then I will chose the snowy owl like Harry potter have selected, and I will named it as bro because this will suit that pet for me.

So finally I want to suggest you to have an owl to be the pet of yours. The selection for these birds I have made because this bird is good at flying and very fast as well.

According to my suggestion you should have the giant eagle to be the pet, since this is the king of the other birds. There are lots of the confusion is there among those things that are there at the entry of the Hogwarts city there in the game, so I think the Eagle will be the better option.

If I were there then I will go for the cat, since cat is the small and cute animal to have for the pet. And also the cat is cute to see my selection will go for the cat.

I don’t have that much of the information for the collection of the animals but according to the movies that I have seen I think there are the new twist the character will get for making the selection for the pets may the selection of the pets is depends on the skills of the player, if the skills of the player is good then there are the possibility that he will have the best of the animals to be the pets. However I chose the mouse that will be the best one for the magician to have the mouse.

The collection for the pets at the Hogwarts is really difficult to make the choice from the collection of the animals, so the thing is that make the collection or the selection of the pets as per the need or make the selection for the pets who do you think that the best one for you. So if I have to make the selection for my pet then I think that I will go for the selection of the Toad.