Thread: Where can I check the server status while playing Anno 2070 into offline mode?

Where can I check the server status while playing Anno 2070 into offline mode?

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I have installed Anno 2070 on the computer. I have played the game online for couple of hours and closed. After few hours I tried to connect with the server but I was not able to connect. I got an error message which can be stated as ‘Connection Lost - Waiting for attempt to reconnect’ Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matte.

Re: Where can I check the server status while playing Anno 2070 into offline mode?

If I am not wrong the servers might be down due to some kind of maintains work by the back end team of the developer of the game. well only one thing which I can tell you is that you should wait for couple of hours and try to connect with the servers and see whether you are able to meet the requirement of yours.

Re: Where can I check the server status while playing Anno 2070 into offline mode?

Looking at the matter there should be something which will allow you to do something which will help me out to figure out the server status. If the UBI is supposed to insist the multiplayer mode then it seems to be nice when it is working and they are supposed to planning to make it happening. Till I am wondering that I will play the offline mode of the game.

I think you will need to contact the technical support team on this particular matter. well according to me they are the only people who will help you out to get the requirement of yours. Let me know if you have managed to get the requirement so that other users can get the idea from the experience of yours.