Thread: geting a black screen and the system hang while playing games on Zotac GTX 560 ti

geting a black screen and the system hang while playing games on Zotac GTX 560 ti

hi guys i have a pretty sirious issue no i recently upgarded my graphic card to Zotac Gtx 560 ti from the Sparkle 9500 gt. and since this upgrade while whnever i try ot play any game presicly the game like
    • Bionic commando
    • Crysis 2
    • Just cause 2
    • and other

in a high or else low Setting after some minutes or just in a few seconds that black screen apperas plus my the system hangs. I have tried every the possible things I have also upgraded my graphic the drivers.but there is no progress and i am really annoyed by this i have Motherboard of Gigabyte G31M-ES2C and PSU - Iball Stallion 600 watt with Processor - Core 2 Duo E7500 and 4 GB of RAM can anyone here will help me to get rid of this problem as i am not that of a tecnical guy i would be really glad to knwo this thanks

Re: geting a black screen and the system hang while playing games on Zotac GTX 560 ti

i dont know whether i am right or wrong but That iBall PSU seems very suspicious to me. Test your desktop with another better PSU similer to FSP Saga II 500w as i feels psu is the culprit here. and causeing this all post me the result of your observation

Re: geting a black screen and the system hang while playing games on Zotac GTX 560 ti

I don't know why do you all belive iBall PSU's to be absolute the reason for this ! My collegue is powering a dual core, 2gb ram, 5770, 2 hdd, one dvd all with the help of a 650rs iball 450w psu without any problem . It might be that OP has got a scraped unit, however regarding it problem is not ok..

OP if you contain the 560 ti 1gb version System Wattage by the means of GPU in complete Stress will be 319W that is with a high-end rig. So if the Stallion is 50% compatible , it should be capable to to power up your entire rig.

i am sorry my friend but i ma affraid you are wrong first of all you got the base of compatibility not correct .its not like that if he has a 600W PSU by the mean of the 50% efficiency then the PSU will give the top power of 300W.

on the other hand i agreed that even by the mean of the a cheap PSU u might be run end rig well. although is it actully worth the risk??

so guys that means if i was to change the my PSU to Corsair GS700 or else GS800 It will then work accurate with no issue or problem.

i dont know what other feels but iball is most awesome than all anothet cheap brands smiler to the Frontech, Bitech, etc. how ve I agree that it will at the end will damage your rig.

I don't familier with the if the listed price above Lynx is right , however if it is then it is certainly not a CHEAP psu.

i saw that while i was playing games Like
    Street fighter IV
    Battlefield Bad company 2 ,
    Bionic Commando Rearmed. These games works fine

i ahev no idea how they work fine however I take note of the that the GPU load was all the time between 30 to 47% . I played this games for many hrs and to my suprise nothing . Nothing happed I was utilzing the same Iball Staliion 600. however while I played crysis 2 or run the stability test It crashes in 10 to 15 sec. I also take note that that it was at top 85 to 99% Gpu load for some sec. there is one more stuff i make note of while I run the benchmark of that Video stabilty test. It works just com,pletely ok but in video stabilty test it crashes.

kindly assist me Why it not crashes however after that why it crashes.