Thread: How will you build docks in the Anno 2070?

How will you build docks in the Anno 2070?

well I have installed Anno 2070 on the computer of mine. I have done lots of things but I wanted to know how one can build the docks actually in the game? Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter . I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular issue. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How will you build docks in the Anno 2070?

After going through the requirement of yours I wanted to tell you that you should go for the pipette tool which will help you to pick up the docks in the game and also you can use the same to spread the same in the game. if you wanted to know the shortcut than you should Press N from the keyboard. Sio try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I wanted to know where can I get the pipette from? Whether it is available on the AI island or somewhere other part of the game?

Well I wanted to tell you that you will require to click on the walls which below of the warehouses. It seems to be quite tricky to get.
    Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that you will be able to build the fishery on the coast and repair carne. I don’t know about pipette from the AI but I have done with anti-ship gun since pirates were creating issue into the situation of mine.

It is not possible to pipette harbor wall from fisheries or warehouses. I have done the same from the Tycoon AI and there was no issue while doing the same. you will be able to copy an AI from same faction. You will be able to use Tycoon if you are playing with Tycoon in the game.

Well I am wondering that they have remove all the decoration elements from the game and they are supposed to provide the same through DLC. We will be able to see that NPC city are supposed to do built with many decoration items. Hence the game itself will have all the elements the developer of the game has to release the same. Let’s hope they will release the DLC as early as possible.

Well after playing this particular game I have come to know that I was not able to build drainage ditches and Widescreens. 4 lane avenues and Tree lined can be built by the 2 Eco engineer on the both side of the free space with the tree nurseries along with them. After sufficient amount of the time tree will start to grow. This particular fancy and beautiful tree lined avenue is taking around 5 tiles and it seems to be good looking into the major Eco city. Well I am having great time with this particular game.