Thread: on-screen hints to reload and Disable melee in Serious Sam 3: BFE

on-screen hints to reload and Disable melee in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Of the few objections I have in this GOTY contender are the on-screen indicates to reload and to melee. A bitirritating, and there's positively no indicate them, as I'm pretty confident I know to reload when I've done it some hundred times, and the guns that do ought to be reloaded at present do so mechanically once the magazine is purge. Is there a method (an .ini config, possibly?) to debilitate the proposed on-screen indicates?

re: on-screen hints to reload and Disable melee in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Skyrim, Most wantead 3, BattleFiled 3, Uncharted 3, Deus Ex, Portal 2, Gears 3, Arkham City.

I don't love modern military shooters, they're not my thing. on the other hand the titles are all greatly cleaned, excellent games (even if MW3 is the same as MW2, which was the same as MW). I'm not guaranteeing any of these titles are a cut above any viable. All I'm doing is indicating that there are a significant number of GOTY appointees for the present year, and chances of SS3 defeating all of them are thin.

It merits a shot if for no alternate explanation than it not a cookie cutter game war game like MW3, BF3. All the more Uncharted 3, Deus Ex, Gears 3, Arkham City aren't anything latest. Entryway 2, looked fantastic, terrific story but not close as great confound shrewd as its forerunner. We will get more MP maps in addition to we will get the cooperative maps simultaneously.

Uncharted 3 has some breathtaking set pieces, MW3 and BF3 have cornered the business in FPS multiplayer, Portal 2 was the primary center confound game I am able to recollect, Deus Ex had components nobody has viewed in an extended time, Skyrim is mind-blowingly extensive and full of diverting things to do.

Re: on-screen hints to reload and Disable melee in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Serious Sam 3 is a game where you shoot every last trace of the guys until they are dead. I adore it for that, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't have would have liked them to switch things up too much, I cherish Sam for what he is. At the same time don't joke yourself. You could not venture to criticize the proposed alternate games for being "nothing brand new", then raise up SS3, an event that would be no more "initial" than Doom. Again, it’s amazing, and I adore it. At the same time it’s not a pure GOTY contender.