Thread: textures are invisible in Serious Sam 3: BFE

textures are invisible in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I am not able to obtain past the initial 10 seconds of this game as at the moment I load the starting level,i found that the maximum textures are invisible. i am not able to find The floor, walls these all things are not present there. I am able to see a few of floors beneath and building the whole thing around.

Re: textures are invisible in Serious Sam 3: BFE

even i observe the same thing with my game. to solve this you have to go to the option and form there you have to choose performance and then you have to change GPU speed toward the dissimilar value once you done with it then after that you have to apply the changes and again change it towards the value you had. i have to do this every time i join the game but once i done with this setting so again i don't have to do anything until the next time i am playing game.

there are few puts in event where I had comparative effects. In first level there was some normally looking door which cannot be opened, but when i approached some wooden boards showed up on that doors, when I returned boards vanished. In display center, there's one exclusive put where you should utilize ducking, some brought down doors, when I was in the center of that doors I had comparable lifelike situations as are on screenshot, a large portion of things and textures was gone. Be that as it may when i got to different side every last item worked fine again, just ducking part makes situations there.

To start with time I ran the game, I recognized every last item was transparent in the midst of the opening cutscene. I rapidly left the game to search for a fix, collecting it was a driver situation. (I was having discomfort at the same time as the institute including antiquated ATI drivers, settled once I updated)after updating ran the game to attempt it out, but somehow, it had mysteriously fixed itself.

Yes even I attempt with the same thing but I Played the game as standard for a few hours, then consumed supper and returned to spot it all botched again. Restarted to see if that could settle it and it didn't. Left to identify your page, then re-started, and it was altered again without doing anything.