Thread: can billy survive at the end in Jurassic Park: The Game

can billy survive at the end in Jurassic Park: The Game

Hi guys i am new for this game and i am having one question about this game. i think title is saying the whole thing. sorry if you guys think that its a stupid question but please clear my doubt. so my question is can billy survive aht the end similar to nima and gerry. i go with many other videos of this game but i didnt found that billy can survive. so if you have any idea then please let me know. thanks in advance.

Re: can billy survive at the end in Jurassic Park: The Game

first of all its not a stupid question. as if we consider his actions drive more the last episode so i doubt that he can survive. but still there is one way in my opinion if the dialogue system will be in more dept as a result you possibly will save more people.

Unless its plausible to not kick the can and the T-Rex leaves when a spot. Yet i don't think there's a gameplan to recovery him. It could have been cool if the diversion was somewhat more prefer your way so way when it approaches the scene where he's chatting with Nima he chooses not to unite her and the recreation takes a somewhat different way from there. Inching toward getting side tracked. I don't think there's a gameplan to recovery him.

Its a nice information its clear some of my doubts but still i am having some question sorry i am moving away from the topic but on the similar case so what you guys think is it probable in favor of Nima to survive?? for the reason that she died at what time i completed the game. so please clear my this doubt.

Yes nima can survive. for that at what time jesse is hanging within off the ledge and in addition can is on floor at that moment you have to save jess and not to save can. I hope this will help you to solve your doubt. Thank you.