Thread: The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim : Skyrim looks nice in NVIDIA 3D Vision

The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim : Skyrim looks nice in NVIDIA 3D Vision

Hello guys what you think about the 3D vision of the skyrim. do you like it or not. i found that skyrim appears nice within the Nvidia 3D vision. I'm saying about stereoscopic 3D which is used for the direct X based games. Skyrim appealing absolutely amazing within 3D.I found that If your eyes are sensitive it takes approximately three weeks for you to adjust so i will suggest you to acquire it slow. i will suggest you to start the 3D setting at the low level and only for an hour at a time. Then slowly build up. I have 20/20 vision and I'm in excess of 30. You look down starting a cliff and actually sense the distance commencing where you are toward the ground. You look up from under a waterfall and perceive the water coming down! its appearing awesome. what you guys think?

Re: The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim : Skyrim looks nice in NVIDIA 3D Vision

The game looks amazing through Nvidia 3DVision. the whole thing is taken to a higher level of impressiveness at what time within 3d vision. The interior environments are particularly impressive. The 3d depth presently gives it a higher level of "realness" and it still makes the games textures look similar to a higher resolution than what they are. I sometimes toggle the 3d effect off at what time in some dungeons or buildings just to see the difference and it is amazing. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to play the game in 3d after experiencing it first hand.

The difficulty is that it doesn't work for some people. I have switched the 3D on and off at the same time as she looked at the screen through the glasses and didn't see a dissimilarity. None at all. Some people presently can't distinguish among the two unless it is something obviously 2D similar to a photograph. If it's a 3D world being displayed on a 2D monitor, after that the brain is kind of tricked into rendering it as 3D even without the glasses. as a result the effects of the glasses

I'm at the moment glad that the 3D works for me just good. This game is nice in 3D however it would be good if the crosshairs wasn't part of the UI and possibly will be rendered in 3D as well. I know, easy solution, turn off crosshairs and make use of one of the one that comes through the 3d vision.

I'm not actually sure how the effect possibly will improved, aside from getting rid of the minor ghosting you perceive in high contrast areas. The shutter glasses send one image toward one eye, additional image toward the next, and the graphics card renders them commencing two dissimilar viewpoints. That's how 3D works, through parallax, even in real life. Some movies have fake 3D that's edited within after the fact, which I'm confident looks gimmicky, however video games not at all need to perform that since all the spacial information is right there in the engine.

I am happy that there are many people presnet here who are happy wiht it like me. I presently finished another dungeon in 3D and it was simply amazing. Witcher 2 was the best game I've played in 3D, but Skyrim is now in 2nd place even though it wasn't designed for 3D.

The effect won't be enhanced until we have technology that presently isn't commercially obtainable right at the moment. 3D computer graphics are still essentially 2D on a computer screen, all 3D does is takes the components of that "2D" image and represents them in a pseudo-three dimensional way. possibly I'm presently one of these people mentioned above, and my brain just isn't fooled, however at what time I have viewed 3D in its presently form all I have seen is layers of pseudo-3D objects. It looks like crap as well, I am honestly more convinced through 3D games displayed two-dimensionally.

3D is good however at the moment not worth the cost currently. The last Resident Evil movie had the best 3d effects I've ever seen in a movie. however still for that level of 3d I'll still wait untill there is a less expensive way to obtain it.

The way the technology works will produce presently as much depth through a single object as it will among objects at varying distances.

If the depth setting is turned down although, as it a lot of likely would be in a store demo since it takes a lot of people some time to acquire to used the higher depth settings, the entire you're going to be able to see is the dissimilarity in depth from one object to the next, making it look similar to a bunch of 2D cutouts.

As for performance, I'm running the game at 1680x1050, "high" textures, low shadows, no anti-aliasing, on a single 9800GT, 4 gigs of ram, 3.2 ghz dual core processor. I am able to run dragon age, dragon age 2, and fallout maxed out, however had trouble running Metro 2033 at times, and had to put the graphics settings lower for Witcher 2. I picked up the monitor and glasses for $450.

I've played Uncharted 3 in 3D (PS3 obviously), and at the same time as I understand why some people consider it just a gimmick, I take pleasure in the extra dimension at the time of playing. Too awful this game/engine wasn't made for 3D.