Thread: last weapon button in Serious Sam 3: BFE

last weapon button in Serious Sam 3: BFE

How a lot of you were dead for the reason that you can not choose particular weapon? a lot of weapons at the same time means that a few problems select from a heat of battle. and that is why there is an "ultimate weapon" button, as it helps to choose fast rocketlancher, rifle to shoot some bad small and then re-approaching rocket launcher to shoot a big angry man. or throwing bastards now, ranging from close range shotgun and accompanying Kleer to reshoot a mofo from the horizon. but in fact the button (default Q) adds even more frustration, for the reason that's select last weapon button and select weapon long after there is two weapons within the similar key, and not actually utilize. What is the point where it becomes almost useless?

Re: last weapon button in Serious Sam 3: BFE

It obtains a few getting used to, however after that so you are able to quickly choose any weapon you are looking for, and I just make use of the mouse wheel. a few people make use of the numbers to quickly choose a weapon, a few ting that will mostly not even get used to, so I have to stay with the wheels. You may have to use numbers to select both arms and change at what time require with that button. I got make use of the mouse wheel and I'm fine with it at this stage.

I used to utilize dissimilar keys at all, similar as C, Z, X or F (quake world legacy), however within the ES3 can not possibly build a button - a weapon, and useful past weapon button "just does not work as it should - it should switch between two weapons last used sometimes die from this, and definitely none of good experience.

i think many of you people are not familiar with this issue. actually he is having issue is that the last weapon make use of button switch toward the end of weapon category in the revers of it have to choose last weapon.

It is consistent with what changes to when you hit a key weapon. For example, hitting an all occurrences of the first hammer. But you can actually Pressing the key twice to go directly to mutilator. It's a little slower, but to move to the second weapon with a double tap, which in the first weapon with a single touch.

according to me i think it is suppose to be the last weapon used. In example, you had to hit Q, after that 1 to change, subsequent to 6 (or the number of rocket launcher is) to return to the shuttle. That's a complex thing to do when you're trying to circle strafe Kleer two hordes coming at you from two directions. This is a mistake, and that needs fixing.

Have observe that after killing melee turn out to be the ultimate weapon of hand? It counts as a weapon are suppose to be used if the use through the button, however should be if I choose hands before me and kill along the way. That is what is called right after the launch of support! Croteam now and pre purchased SS3 and owner of all previous and classic SS in retail as well.