Thread: Need Free Roam with Nightwing and Robin in Batman: Arkham City

Need Free Roam with Nightwing and Robin in Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham City is a great game. I had played and completed this. But this game does not has a free roam feature. There must be this option so that we can checkout the entire city. The game developer has skipped this option. We can just move ahead by completing chapter one by one. I hope the coming edition of all Batman games might come loaded with Free Roam.

I am also expecting to see the same. At first when I started playing the game I thought this will be provided. But it is actually missing. And if possible there must be more playable characters. Most of the games that has released recently comes loaded with free roam. You can move to different places and also start short games.

Batman Arkham City is not a open world game. Where you get the option of free roam. This is interesting but the game is based on a story line. When you are end up playing there is nothing left after that. The game is quiet awesome. I had just started playing this and after completing a few chapters, it works really well. I am expecting to have more sidequest in it. and the game developer is also going to release the dlc soon. So that we can have more extended gameplay.

I will also like to see free roam in the game. This will be more helpful and make the game a bit better. It is correct that once you are done with playing the entire thing there is nothing left. And playing the same thing back again is bit boring. I want more side mission in the game. But I found nothing. We can expect to have something like this in the coming versions.