Thread: No key response on Episode 1 plant chopping in Jurassic Park: The Game

No key response on Episode 1 plant chopping in Jurassic Park: The Game

HI everyone I am having some issue with this game while I am with the episode 1 I am not getting key response in Episode 1 plant chopping. When you are leaving the docks you directly have to chop away vegetation. And even in addition I press the right keyboard key ASDW or arrow key as per the icon come into view. At that moment I am getting the red crosses and I stuck at that moment. I apply these same steps in the first scene of the game. And not getting slowdown lag of the game.

Re: No key response on Episode 1 plant chopping in Jurassic Park: The Game

Thank you for starting this thread I am having this same issue with my game and I try with some of following settings. I start with the reducing display settings on the way to 1024x768 with all low settings. And in addition I plug in a usual PS2 connected keyboard as an alternative of a USB one. But still I am not getting any success through it. So do you guys are having any idea about it? If you know anything then please let us know about it.

I am confident that you are making some mistakes like I did previously while doing this you have to wait up to the point where outer circle arrive to the middle of the symbol(in this case arrows). And if you are pressing the button little bit early then at that point you will get the Red Cross. Please not this and see if it’s helpful for you or not. I am sure that this will help you to solve your issue.

I encountered the same problem in the Bone Shake levelat what time you have to have Jess break the window with a rock core. I kept pressing the button as soon as I saw the message appears so you do not miss it, and could not understand why I stayed. I finally realized I have to wait until the circles overlap.

Hello guys thank you for your reply. I tried with your settings and I found that it’s useful for me. but as per the above post I found that its actually weird design selection those buttons ideas you into making urgent button prompts.