Thread: Need to see attitude era of WWE in WWE 12

Need to see attitude era of WWE in WWE 12

Hi friends I have seen buy the game WWE 12 and really like it so I have decided to play this game but before that I have make the search for the Arena used in this game so I have visit the several of the links to get the information of the Arena that are used in this game I have seen many of the thing related to this but I have not seen the best of the arena there in the game, so I want to know more about these arena presence is there attitude ERA or the Raw is War arena is there in this game so if you guys have any of the information about the presence and the absence or need to make the addition of the arena here in this game then please do the reply for this Topic,

Re: Need to see attitude era of WWE in WWE 12

There are the thing that the addition of the arena there in the game then I wish to make the addition of the WWF IN YOUR HOUSE, and WCW Halloween Havoc. So that to make the game more interesting.

If the epic version of the entire or some of the arena is added there in this game then I think that will make the difference for the game to make the game to enjoy by the people there for this game to play however the game have that much of the things there that is more than enough to enjoy this game but let make the addition of the Epic version of the Arena or Old arena that were seen in the ECW.

The best era that I want to see there in this game is the Backlash and the Summerslam.

The best of the era or the Arena there in the game I have seen is the
    • Backlash
    • Royal Rumble
    • Summerslam
    • Survivor Series
    • Steel Cage Challenge

There are so many of the things that are the best in this WWE 12 and also the arena that I have seen there in this game is much good as to the previous version of the WWE, the main and the best of the Arena that I have seen there in the game are Survivor Series, Judgement Day, Steel Cage Challenge, New Years Revolution, Summerslam , Taboo Tuesday.
    This are the famous and the best of the Arena I have seen there in the game.

There are the needs for the addition of the old arena so that the games become the complete for the collection of the Arena there in the game, like the original ecw arena. Which have the best of the wrestler there like the shane mcmahon, hollywood Hogan, xpac, razor ramon, yakozona and the Doink. So if these super stars are added in this game then there are hardly needed for more addition of the game.

If the game include this attitude era or if there are the chances to have this Attitude era in this game then let it be there since this is the best of the ideas for this game to make the additional advantage for the player who have this game.

However there are many of the thing there in this WWE 12 but if Attitude Arena and other popular arena is to be there then sure this game is the best of all.