Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Lip sync in Batman: Arkham City

Video Games

Old 24-11-2011

Lip sync in Batman: Arkham City

I just play Batman: Arkham City and what I see is, characters lips are syncing even after completing the dialogs. So its looks bit odd and I really donít know what actually the problem is. I mean is this problem with my graphic card or with my system or itís a bug in game?

Old 24-11-2011

Re: Lip sync in Batman: Arkham City

Actually I also had the same trouble with mine, but I just fixed it via trial and error, attempt disabling the below: Anti-Aliasing, Direct x 11 Features, and Ambient Occusion. Thatís what I broken up with after a few fiddling, if doesnít work attempt disabling other features, or altering the detail level. My settings are on max; I am as well using an ati graphic card.
Old 24-11-2011

Re: Lip sync in Batman: Arkham City

Later than setup the beta drivers in batman Arkham city's case (detached the lag troubles I had) , all the additional games I have are running on max settings and I have a few of the newest and most admired games including Crysis 2, Skyrim, etc. you name it I perhaps have running on max.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,