Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City Crashing

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City Crashing

Someone please help me in this issue? I have been nursing for a while and it stopped working a month ago. At first when I tried to open an error window appeared saying that there was something wrong with the Microsoft. NET Framework. When I went to play the game on the desktop went black and an error message "BMgame has stopped functioning" appears and the game does not go there.

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City Crashing

It seems that the GFWL update is causing this is installed immediately after installation of Arkham City. Sometimes it hangs right at the introduction or simply begins to play both games now. The music slows to a crawl, the animation stops and all keyboard input is lost.

I am quite sure that all the graphics drivers are up to date, all other parties that have worked well. The thing is I cannot access the start menu to start even a game. Pressing the game is going to black and then BMGame BMArkhamCity or error appears and then it comes after the city. GFWL I cannot access anywhere, but through a browser, each time I try to open any one says I have an Internet connection failure (not) or just do nothing after the opening title screen.

I had the same problem that hit immediately after its release; I'm on Win7 64-bit, which had dropped my copy of Steam. What I did to solve the problem, click the Steam game, which he offered for me to configure or launch Batman: Arkham City I selected sets and maintains everything from the selection and click Save and then had the opportunity to launch the game successfully. We hope this can help someone.