Thread: Serious Sam 3: BFE settings Maxed out on modest PC

Serious Sam 3: BFE settings Maxed out on modest PC

I let the game automatically detects the graphic, put it all into ultra, went and took a look at the setting, almost everything was the maximum, accepting a couple of adjustments, I think some adjustments Antialiasing rather useless as shadow and super sampling . Croteam thing about is that you get the alternative to adjust each little thing, it is a great thought or not, and many times people attempt to up features that do not really do anything but destroy the images per second. If the game does not recommend the ultimate in ultra, is probably a good idea not to touch it, can do the same with the FE and SE and in fact make your game seem inferior, having started overblowing the edge finding in the textures.

Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE settings Maxed out on modest PC

I have i7 2600k same as yours, and gtx 460. I run CPU on ultra and both 2 graphics selections to high. I believe this game is more Graphics card needy like BF3. I do like how they have alienated the graphics alternatives so you know what's taxing what.

A 2600k and 570 aren’t modest, and a fix with those parts, based on the other parts, but would at a standstill cost +$1000, just saying. Mine runs immense with a Phenom 965 and 560 ti.

I do not know, in Australia the prices are usually about double the U.S., so $ 1200 in Australia, it is expected that 700 to 800 in the U.S.? By comparison, a standard PC gaming is not in Australia would cost around $ 800-900 purchased directly from a store, so $ 1200 is not exactly a great investment for a PC. A few years ago you would have to pay about $ 2,500 for a good PC in Australia. The menu options may have been impressive, but the console to beat even the miles out of water. All you have to do is type a word that you think will refer to what you want to change and press the tab to display the list of values you may want to modify.

They have not maxed out, but I'm still rocking at 1680x1050 ultra graphic, which is only limited by your monitor and get about 50 fps on average. I probably lost ultraeffects and sharpness, but I'm very happy with the game, so I do not care if I have to play in the medium-high. The only "delay" that I found was in a coop player 16.

It's not as expensive as people seem to be thinking / You can find very cheap ram that is as good as the expensive pirate material, 8 GB means nothing, the cost is based more on brand and features, and I assure you that I'm not with the top of the range of ram: P I do not remember the specifications, but yes. The 2600K can be subtitled for a 2600 or 2500, with very little performance difference, why have a 2600K is for work 3D rendering, gaming is not any profit in the hyperthreading. Compared with age-980X is not it? The CPU cost over $ 1000 in Australia, it is around $ 300 and 2500 pro about $ 250, but with a yield equal to 980.

The 570 is quite up there, but once more, could have bought a 580 and pay almost twice that card is not precisely a high-end games. It's just a matter of choosing the pieces that are more cost efficient. I7 570 + 2500 + 8 GB of "cheap" ram is a very capable building at this time, I think you could simply discover that for sub 1k in the U.S.