Thread: Do you have Universe Draft for WWE 12

Do you have Universe Draft for WWE 12

Recently I have get the game WWE 12 and I like to play this game thrice the day this is the good game I have seen their among the series, but however I want to know more about these game since I am new to this game. so guys what you think on the Universe Draft, do you people have the universe draft of your own if you have then what are the collection you have made for your Draft there in this game, so if you guys want to share any of the information about this universal Draft or the collection that you have make then 0please do the reply, your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Do you have Universe Draft for WWE 12

Even I have also my universe draft in this WWE 12 the collection that I have make there in my universe draft is as follow:

The first for the collection of the RAW :
    • I have JOHN CENA, RANDY ORTO, HHH, Undertaker, Wade Barrett.

And another collection for the SMACKDOWN:
    • Shawn Michael, Mason Ryan.

This draft is the additional thing I have seen there in the WWE 12, this is happen as soon as you start the WWE universe, there we have to play the thing as instructed there and then we can make the collection for the best of the star there for both Raw and for the Smackdown. However this is the good thing I have seen there in this game.

The Draft result that I have seen there for my profile in this game is that the Raw Draft result include
    1. Randy Orton
    2. Tyson Kidd

And the Smackdown Draft Results include the collection of the

1. John Cena
    2. Triple H

But the thing here important there in the WWE universe is how will the user have to make more collection for the character there in the RAW with the help of the 4 or 5 draft matches and also for the Smackdown with the chances of 2 or 3 draft match.

This is the nice one feature or the thing that I have seen there in this game, there are the chances for all the people those who like to play this game WWE 12 is that there are drafted appear from the ramp, this are the collection of the things that the people there at the Arena who are cheering the character that you have selected there for the match, so the cheering audience have the Draft that you have made for the character in Raw and in the Smackdown. So I think that the user or the player playing this game try to make the collection for more of the character to increases the Draft list.

The thing that the player have to make the game to play for making the collection for the universe draft to make it player popular there in the game WWE 12 is the best of the thing there for this game, in my collection I want to include the prehistoric legends since the are the father of these WWE, so if possible then I will like to include the razor ramon, Doink , shawn Michaels and bam bam bigelow as well as the super star Goldberg. These were my choice to have this character to make my universe Draft.