Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to change batman skins in Batman Arkham City

Video Games

Old 24-11-2011

Unable to change batman skins in Batman Arkham City

I am not able to change batman skin on Batman Arkham City. I had done with playing the game. I found a code in the DLC package that can help me to change the game suite. But I am not able to do the same. I don't know where to add that code. I had tried finding the same inside settings but not able to get anything. Can anyone simply help me here to make this thing work.

Old 24-11-2011

From where you got that code. If you find that on web then there is no possible options available to apply that. But if you had found the same in the dlc package you had downloaded then just try to checkout any text file in the same. There will be something available that will give you a complete step to modify the suit or skin. I had seen some mods on web. This are like the unethical way that means you are just trying to tweak the game suite through unofficial process.
Old 25-11-2011

My friend has got some suites from Gamestops. He had bought a single pack of suites for some $4. If you are playing the same on consoles then you have to hit a set of key combination to activate the suite. Press the keys in following manner - Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down. And then just check back what output you are getting. This would be enough to activate the skin. You will get a confirmation on the screen about the new skin. I am not sure about any pc process.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,