Thread: How to identify Thief in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

How to identify Thief in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Recently I have reached up to one of the location there in the ‘Batman: Arkham City’, there I was little bit get confused about the thief quest I means to say that I don’t have any of the ideas that how can I identify this Thief there in the game I have try several of the thing there at that location there in this game but however till I have not get the proper solution for these thing, i think this is the glitch there in the game. So I want to know the tricks or any of the clue that make me to identify the Thief quest there in the game, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for that then please let me know.

Re: How to identify Thief in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

There are the thing that you can make the use to get the clue for this concepts for identifying the Thief there at that location, so may you will have to make the use of the tape there in the room, may this tape have some of the information about the Thief so for that you just have to listen the recording carefully may this will help you to identify the Thief there in the game.

Re: How to identify Thief in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

The thing that I have noticed there in this game is that while we enter the room there the entire thing is disturbed before we arrive there, so there only the thing that available to make use is the tape, so there some more requirement other then Tape since when I try to listen the thing that are recorded in to the tape the cutscene start, so after that the batman have to leave that building, so the oracle wants’ to make the conversation with the batman but due to some of the reason the batman not make any of the conversion with these oracles, so because of that I think that this Oracle will have something secret with it and may this will again come in the next location for the help and at that time I think the Batman will get the Clue from this Oracles.