Thread: Glitches in WWE 12

Glitches in WWE 12

Recently I have bought the game WWE 12; this is the best game I have seen from the series of the WWE game. However everything is good in this game but there are some of the glitches I have seen there in this game. I have seen some of the time while playing the game the sound get mute and after some of the time it came back and went off, so I think this is the Glitch there in this game. So is there any of the Patch or any of the fix is there for any of the Glitch there in this game, so if you guys have any of the suggestion or the ideas for these topic or you guys have seen any of the issue there in the game then please do the reply. Any of the suggestion or the reply will be appreciated

Re: Glitches in WWE 12

Yes even I have also seen the glitch over there in this game that when the players are went at the corner of the Ring they just freeze over that spot, but as i have to make the joystick to move around the player move from that location, so I think there is the Glitch there at the corner of the Ring in the WWE 12.

There are the Glitch I have seen at the very starting moment of the game that I means to say that the game keep freezing during the start up of the game and also I have seen that whenever the loading bar is there the same Glitch is seen that the game also freezing during loading scenes. So there may be the Fix for this the gamer will going to make this game more interesting and enjoyable.

Mostly the Glitch is there for the Camping games since I was playing this game only in online mode and I have not seen such kind of the Glitch there in this game and when I try to play this game in off line mode that I want to say that when I try to have this WWE to play in the Camping or Arcade mode I will have to face the issue for the game. So if you guys have any of the glitch then you can go for the online server.

I have seen that all the sound mute there at the backstage brawl, and also there is the little thing I have seen there are that the announcers not announcing the superstar entering the stadium, there are also the glitch I have seen over the ring that almost half of the ring turn into a shadow while the other half looks normal so this is the thing there in the game that make the game little bit disappointing the player to play this game. These kinds of the glitch are not there while we the users play this game online mode. May be there are the glitch there in this game but there are some of the little glitch is always there in every game but the thing here is the Patch so there may be the Patch for the game WWE 12 will be announced soon.

Even I have also seen one of the Glitch there that the ring announcer fail to make the announced while my character is entering the Arena there in this game. And also there is the another glitch that I have notice there in the WWE 12 is that while my character is at backstage brawl and I just try to have the rematch at the same time all the sound of the game that were there are gone and when the rematch is start there, still none of the sound or any volume is there I have heard so for that I have to restart the game so after the game have been restart the sound for the game have came back but this is the glitch there in the game WWE 12 and it will need to be fixed so that the user for the game will enjoy the game and the additional feature of the game.

There is the error that while the entry of most of the character there in this game, the sound glitch some time it work proper and some of the time the announcer fail to make the announced of the character enter the stadium. So this may be fixing in the Patch for the game.

I have experience the glitch there in the game at once when I was playing as the Rock and my opponent is the Kane, I am just fighting on the ramp and then I try to throw the Kane onto the crowd, after that I have seen that the Kane is stumbled around for a while and after few of the sec. Kane magically appearing on my side there in the ramp.

According to my suggestion there are the thing that the game is the good one may there are the issue there in this game but this is the best among the series of the WWE. And also there is none of the game there I have seen that don’t have some of the Glitch. But the thing here is important the skill that I want to make sure that the need for the game is the Patch version to make the fixing of the Glitch or the bugs that are here in the game. So just people have to make this game to enjoy and make the use of the Original official CD’s for the game to avoid the unnecessary Glitches there in this game.

My video output for this game is lag, but when I try to make the other game to play there I see none of the Lag there for other game, so I think there are some of the place there in the game that have the Glitch for the Screen shot that lag is seen there in the game at most of the ring and the Match. And some of the time the screen stop for most of the time while the background sounds will keep running there in the game.

There are not that much of the glitch there in the WWE 12, there may be some of the Glitch there at the Entry time of the Wrestler that some of the time the announcer fail to announced the name of the Player there at the entry time. And still as per my information I have this much of the Glitch there in this game WWE 12. I think that this will be fixed there in the release for the Patch of this game.