Thread: Overview of Defenders of Ardania

Overview of Defenders of Ardania

Hello friends, I wanted to know about the Defenders of Ardania game. I was planning to get the game for me and I was thinking that I should have some quick review on the Defenders of Ardania so that it is good for me to purchase it or not. Can anyone among you tell me a quick overview of the Defenders of Ardania game? Thank you.

Re: Overview of Defenders of Ardania

Well my friend, I got the opportunity to sit down and listen to the developer of the Defenders of Ardania game who is Mattias Lilja. I have gone listen during the month of the September and they have told that the game will be accessible foe all on different platforms which includes the PC, iPad, PSN, and Xbox Live arcade. Well the Defenders of Ardania game is a tower defense game which is having the units which are known as the Soldiers, they are been send to the enemy area to destroy their towers. Actually there are different types of the units (Soldiers) present in the game, such as the fast, heavy, and flying unit, all the soldiers are going towards the enemy area. There are some of the units which can fight with the unit of the enemies and also with the tower of the enemies. The user who will play the game will have the access to all the different kind of the spells which is using the money and also can see in the default enemy areas or the towers. So the game is very much good and nice to play.

I have played the Defenders of Ardania iPad version and it is very much similar with the PC version of the game. The campaign is very much easy and also smoothly started like a tutorial for the game. Then the story starts and it starts will helping the king of their area. There are some factions are been featured in it also and you get an option to play the as the civilest. The factions which are been featured are different units which ere you were having it earlier and most of them are of the same abilities. You can play the multiplayer of this game with 2 players on the iPad and the 4 players on the PC.

The game is good and also is best to play the game and also it is good to play the game. So you can play the game and also you can have it the game.

The overview is very much same which the above one of the above user has told you. And the game is great and the soldiers who are there in the game are great and the power which the soldiers are having it is also great. I have to play the game and will play the game and get an experience of the game. But what the above user have told you about the game is same which I have heard and also see in some of the videos of the game.

You can check out the gameplay of the game and you will get a rough idea about the game and also you will be able to plan to get the game for you and also you will be able to get.

The best option is that you should play the game and get some experience from the game and also you might be able to know that how are the game and also the units which are there in the game and what is the difference from the older version of the game. I always play the demo of the game and get some experience of the game. While playing the game you get to know about the changes in the game.