Thread: Inaccurate Pistol in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Inaccurate Pistol in Serious Sam 3: BFE

So here I am to talk about the pistol in this game. I found pistol as Inaccurate in this game. In the old games, you could utilize the pistol to assault anything, at any space. Now it looks the pistol is either imprecise or low powered at medium to long range, are others seeing this too? As there are now opponents with what mainly amount to hitscan weapons, this modification doesn't feel well to me.

Re: Inaccurate Pistol in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I discover the pistol has great range. I shot a guy off the top of a fort wall with the pistol at huge distance. Not a fan of the aim down sight for pistols myself, so this was devoid of aiming down sight. I discover it truly influential, if there is a line of enemies coming towards me it looks to mow through them just well.

It is not imprecise, but simply endures from back quite high, somewhat that was not present with the revolver and the shotgun and all. Furthermore, it is underpowered contrasted to the Colts - this is the same damage (two shots decapitated man, 13 to bring down a Kleer), has a higher rate of fire of two exercises (not to mention one ) and is slightly less accurate due to recoil. In fact, use it to kill the headless children / soldiers cloned / gnaars because it is too slow shotgun and firearms ammunition shortages. In the other games in Colts SS generally used to become obsolete after finding a shotgun.

The pistol is much more useful on this occasion, but is a little different in Sam1 foals. The decline makes it more difficult to use long distance if it is spam the fire button. However, the weapon itself is as accurate as the colts. Just to avoid spam and low heat to get the effect of old sniper gun. Foals in Sam1 were actually just helpful as a low-power sniper rifle or rounds to save Tommy, while I am changing to the deagle in Sam3 very repeatedly as of the fights. Hitscan Sam1 enemies were in as well, but found the majority of them in Sam3. It recalls me of lawyers fighting zombies Sam2, which was a fun little addition that game. You have to play totally dissimilar while hitscan enemies are around; I like this feature because it appends variety to the game. A lot of great battles hitscan not have enemies, so it's not like the old style is gone.

I observed the similar thing. Even while the target isn't that far away, I am missing it occasionally. It occurs as well while standing at a standstill and firing very slowly, so it's not because of the recoil.

In fact, use the car much more in SS3 I revolvers in the other games of SS. Very accurate, once you learn how to use it. It is a weapon of fun with a good solid sound and a kick. It sounds so satisfying. Even pulled a large scorpion long-range gun and iron sights. The cross square around the circle represents an expansion of the projectile, unless the purpose for the gun sights of the rifle / assault are not 100% accurate. I think those are the only ones affected weapons, shotguns, obviously, not taken into account as this is the way they work.

I just switched that on and I can notice the dispersal area for the pistol. I don't like it. While it shouldn't be able to gathering as a sniper rifle, it should be more precise from the hip than it is. This is Serious Sam, not COD.

It is still extremely accurate, even in mid-range. Even compared to CoD hipfire because hipfire CoD is the absolute stupidest, most inaccurate (in more ways than one) mechanical shooter I've seen. The current gun is a bit less accurate than the age of six shooters, but still has the same functions. You can still collect from the individual enemies at great distances, only to lose more often as it should.

I like the new pistol. Of course it's different, but its fun and we were waiting for Serious Sam 3 HD I expect? I like how Sam3 is its own game and not try to "compete" with the previous titles. That would get boring quickly.