Thread: How to go to the DLC profiles in WWE 12

How to go to the DLC profiles in WWE 12

Recently I have seen the demo for the game WWE 12 so I am quite happy to get this game but however I have made the attempt for this thing to have this profile for the DLC from the official site I don’t get any of the thing from there, so I think that there are the problems with the DLC profile for these game or there may be any other reason for that, but I have seen that one of my friends from America have this game. So I am very much confused about this thing for this Game. I want to know whether the DLC for these games is available for the player or I have to wait. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: How to go to the DLC profiles in WWE 12

According to my information the game have the best of the thing for this game to make this game more interesting and also that it will be enjoyed by the people who want to have this game, but still even I have also not seen any of the news for the DLC profile for this game, so I think that this is because of the character models, may the character models is still have to finished yet. So for that reason may you have to wait for the official announced for this thing to have the WWE 12.

Even I was also having the same trouble with these games, so at starting I was also make the several attempts there but when I visited the official site for this information I have found that the divas pack will be there for the user at the same time for the release of these WWE 12. So I can only have the information of these divas pack for the game.

I think there are the availability to have this thing at the last week of the November, may be this thing is there in between the 20nd-30th of November. However the update of this thing is always there I have seen on this topic on the official site of this game. There are the things that the delay and other information are always updated from time to time. So the thing will be close to the user for having the advantage of the feature of this game. so you have to wait for some of the time there for having the access to the DLC for this game.

According to my information this game is out there in the America so the people there have the chances for having their DLC profile for the game, and also there are at starting no update for this thing on their site but latter they have show it there for the people. And may the day that is finalized is the coming Friday may this time you will have the chances to see this WWE 12

With the release of the game there are the divas pack are available for the user to have this game along with the divas pack, This DLC is available there for the people of America, so it will take some of the time to get the release for this DLC for the user those want to have this game so for that I think we have to wait until the game release worldwide for the user there to have these game.