Thread: How to access TFE and TSE after buying Serious Sam 3: BFE deluxe edition

How to access TFE and TSE after buying Serious Sam 3: BFE deluxe edition

Anyone have any idea about this? Or can say like am I the only one missing TFE and TSE later than acquiring SS3 Deluxe? I got the sound tracks, videos and so on, but don't get the classics in my steam list. So please if anyone has any idea about all this than please provide me.

Re: How to access TFE and TSE after buying Serious Sam 3: BFE deluxe edition

Now the waiting game begins. Does the OP found in the gifts and be so happy that does not bother to come back and tell us or are absent and deepen the mystery? Mine do not appear at all, even as gifts. I do not own (water vapor) before, so no wonder it does not show as gifts. And before anyone suggests, I did a session log. Restart steam. Open on another computer. It does not show the games first or second meeting in my library.

That's really weird, are you sure you received the Deluxe edition because it should humiliate immediately. If not you should start with Support team.

From the reception of support team, "Serious Sam 3 Deluxe $ 49.99 BFE." I have sent a request for assistance to support team, but I thought if there was a known solution, it could be faster. Maybe I missed something stupid. Waiting for a response from support, although I suspect I will not hear from them until tomorrow.

Well with your receipt and confirmation number for the deluxe edition that has proof of purchase to play while waiting in SS3 support back to you. You could try deleting all but the steam exe SteamApps folder and try that. Just do not delete the folder SteamApps whatever you do. Steam Support by email only tells me that I have "Pre" content, because I bought the game after its release. Do not think he even looked at my account. This has nothing to do with pre-orders. It's a damn package called "Deluxe" in the steam store includes three games, and costs $ 10 more than buying SS3. It is still for sale.

Here I also have the similar trouble, and to top it off I haven't even got a verification mail of my purchase, I as well bought the orcs must die dlc and got a verification mail for that in no time flat.