Thread: Road to Wrestlemania was really amazing for WWE 12

Road to Wrestlemania was really amazing for WWE 12

Recently I have buy the game WWE 12 for my Xbox 360, I have play this game for the long time and I have seen that this is the best from the collection of the wrestling video game still I have play, the best thing there in the game I have seen there in the ‘Road to Wrestlemania’ there are many of the thing that are very very mush great in this game, so what you guys think on this, what you have seen there in the ‘Road to Wrestlemania’ the best and the worst part. So if you guys have any of the ideas or the suggestion then make the reply for this. Grateful for any suggestions.

Re: Road to Wrestlemania was really amazing for WWE 12

Yes even I also play this game and I have seen there are the best of the stories there in the kind on the market, there are lots of the fun I have seen there while playing this game. There are so many of the things that make this game really interesting and also the ‘Road to Wrestlemania’ is best from all. According to my suggestion this is the best story that I have seen from any of the other wrestling game.

Even I was also play his game and have seen the best of the thing there in the game that were never seen before in the history of the WWE game, but however I think the game become quite tough and little tricky there at the ‘Road to Wrestlemania’ there I have seen that there are some of the thing there in this game at this mode that I can’t able to pass John cena over there and also I have seen that that mostly the player get stuck over the time when the sheamus has to KO john cena in the road to Wrestlemaina but however this is not simple to KO that champ.

There really I have seen that the game is have the best of the story there in the ‘Road to Wrestlemania’ so I have play that thrice and really I have enjoy this thing there in the game.

At once I have went there in this , mode that I have to face the John Cena over there in the ‘Road to Wrestlemania’ so it quite intresting to play the match against the John Cena at starting I think that it tough but I have try my best and finally I have beat the John and KO down, so if you guys stuck over that thing then there is the simple way to make these thing happen is to continuously press the smack key over the opponent.

The thing I like the most in this game is the story line that are there in the WWE 12 Road To The Wrestlemania, there are some of the thing that I have seen is the positive point for this game by having the RTWM there in the game. there are many of the thing there in the game that the player will make the use to play this game and really the interesting thing I have seen there in this game and because if the RTWM this game have best for the WWE fans.